• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie confronts MRT pervert who took cleavage shot of his girlfriend

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man confronts pervert in MRT
Zenzen
inSing.com - 22 hrs 51 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Pic for illustration purposes only. (Pic / Internet)</cite>
A man recently confronted a pervert who tried to take "cleavage shots" of his girlfriend in the MRT.

The man, "ForABetterSingapore" related the incident on the Stomp website.

He said, "This pervert attempted to take a cleavage shot of my girlfriend while we were travelling home on the NEL (North East Line) on Friday, 16 September around 11.50pm."

According to him, the pervert is about 1.84m tall and looks like a refined, soft spoken person.

"At Farrer Park station, this guy came close to us on a relatively empty train. He had an iPhone in his hand and was wearing a earpiece. I became suspicious when he aimed his phone at my girlfriend," he said.

He explained that the pervert was pretending to use his phone the whole time.

"I got my girlfriend to back-face him while I observed. After a while, I confronted him after I saw in the window reflections that he was snapping pictures of my girlfriend."

When confronted, the pervert "apologised profusely" and promised "not to do it again".

"I made him delete the photos and while he was deleting them, I saw 'attempted upskirt photos' of other girls in the MRT."

Following the incident, "ForABetterSingapore" went to check with the police and found that he can only take action against the pervert if his girlfriend was the victim of upskirt photos.

There is, however, nothing he can do to help the suspected victims of other upskirt photos.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really dunno what the fuss is al about.
If the lady is showing off her asset in a public place, surely anyone can take photos of her.

Instead, the man is accused of being a pervert for admiring the lady's beauty.

It makes a man feel guilty admiring ass cracks, boobs, long legs etc in public as they fear the humiliation of being accused as a pervert. This is so wrong. we should be courageous and stare and take photos at anything as long as we are not touching the bloody things in a public place.