• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China vs India War 1962 Unseen Footage

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XgfFpojG4GM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XgfFpojG4GM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Guess Who Won?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XstW0q0efY4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XstW0q0efY4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Guess Who Won???

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nL7-mUVENhA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nL7-mUVENhA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Guess Who Won?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All fight are within the border same as the Pakistan until now still dont have agreement on the border line.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese Communists always fight over insignificant border lines and let go the big ones. e.g. They were happy in 1950 to cede away a part of North Burma ( Shan State ) 2 times the size of Taiwan to Burma just to evict Li Mi troops on Chinese territory. The decades of disputes with the Russians over Outer Manchuria ownership also come to nothing. The last of Sino-Russo treaties on Outer Manchuria in the year 2000s resulted in the Chinese gaining back little bit of lands and finally recognize Russians sovereignty there.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's amazing to learn that even though the Indians started the aggression and war, the Chinese with the upper hand and winning every battles, they allow to end the border dispute unconditionally. They even return all the weapons, tanks, truck captured, treated the POW very well and in the footage I saw some Indian soldiers teared up and wave to the Chinese soldiers when they were deported back to their country.
:eek:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's amazing to learn that even though the Indians started the aggression and war, the Chinese with the upper hand and winning every battles, they allow to end the border dispute unconditionally. They even return all the weapons, tanks, truck captured, treated the POW very well and in the footage I saw some Indian soldiers teared up and wave to the Chinese soldiers when they were deported back to their country.

Yup but ppl will say chinese are weak. They'll never say anything else.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese Communists always fight over insignificant border lines and let go the big ones. e.g. They were happy in 1950 to cede away a part of North Burma ( Shan State ) 2 times the size of Taiwan to Burma just to evict Li Mi troops on Chinese territory. The decades of disputes with the Russians over Outer Manchuria ownership also come to nothing. The last of Sino-Russo treaties on Outer Manchuria in the year 2000s resulted in the Chinese gaining back little bit of lands and finally recognize Russians sovereignty there.

Why did the chinese allow the russians those lands and russians have the gall to feel pissed that chinese immigrants are settling over there when they have such a small population.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is the way to wage war stated in Art of War..............

becoz China knows they're not gonna conquer whole of India so treat the Indian POWs kindly...............post-war relations also improve faster mah..................

*** besides, who wants to keep smelling those sweaty Ah Nehs anyway....................and who wants their crappy war equipment anyway ?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup but ppl will say chinese are weak. They'll never say anything else.

frankly, Keling soldiers are really useless. In 1954, Burma hired paid Indian soldiers to destroy completely the left over forces of the KMT 8th Army Group under Li Mi in North Burma. The numerous superior Keling soldiers, fully armed with machine guns, mortars, artilleries and even tanks were soundly beaten by a few thousands Chinese + Shan tribes? guerrillas with limited guns and bullets. This defeat greatly embarrassed the Burmese government back then.

for the Outer Manchuria issue
http://www.chinahistoryforum.com/index.php?/topic/12653-reclaiming-outer-manchuria/

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankly, Keling soldiers are really useless. In 1954, Burma hired paid Indian soldiers to destroy completely the left over forces of the KMT 8th Army Group under Li Mi in North Burma. The numerous superior Keling soldiers, fully armed with machine guns, mortars, artilleries and even tanks were soundly beaten by a few thousands Chinese + Shan tribes? guerrillas with limited guns and bullets. This defeat greatly embarrassed the Burmese government back then.

http://www.chinahistoryforum.com/index.php?/topic/12653-reclaiming-outer-manchuria/

Shit skins are so useless but of course to chinese dogs and there are many kelings like singhs are great warriors and fighters cos sg has keling commandos etc.

Thanks for this information.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

aiyoh............don't condemn the ah nehs until like that lah...................LOL

the Italians are the MOST USELESS when it comes to fighting.................

in WW2, they can't even defeat Ethiopians armed only with ''native'' weapons..................

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyoh............don't condemn the ah nehs until like that lah...................LOL

the Italians are the MOST USELESS when it comes to fighting.................

in WW2, they can't even defeat Ethiopians armed only with ''native'' weapons..................

Italians are useless even today. They are well known to being mammas boy. The italian are still bitter with the chinese for discovering pasta first. Dont believe me, go to any Italian restaurant and you will only find keling or m&d staff working for them.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be fair, PRC as it was founded since 1949 has never lost a war in the name of China, unlike the preceeding Qing Dynasty and ROC. North Burma Shan case wasn't ceding. It was returning. It was legitimate Burmese territory, fought between UK, ROC and Japan over its supply route importance in WW2. Japanese surrendered, British retreated from Burma, ROC lost to PRC on mainland. The honourable thing for a country to do is to return land that's legitimate to another country.

The Mongolia negotiation. Mongolia was declared independent but satellite state of USSR. Inner Mongolia was annexed into China as a province. Inner Mongolia has most of the cities, mines and population, 20 million at least. Mongolia has 3 million on vast mostly vast grasslands. You can't mine anything there or grow anything there except grass. Tell me. USSR or PRC won?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, PRC as it was founded since 1949 has never lost a war in the name of China, unlike the preceeding Qing Dynasty and ROC. North Burma Shan case wasn't ceding. It was returning. It was legitimate Burmese territory, fought between UK, ROC and Japan over its supply route importance in WW2. Japanese surrendered, British retreated from Burma, ROC lost to PRC on mainland. The honourable thing for a country to do is to return land that's legitimate to another country.

The Mongolia negotiation. Mongolia was declared independent but satellite state of USSR. Inner Mongolia was annexed into China as a province. Inner Mongolia has most of the cities, mines and population, 20 million at least. Mongolia has 3 million on vast mostly vast grasslands. You can't mine anything there or grow anything there except grass. Tell me. USSR or PRC won?

Ah more insight into the matter. The prcs were honorable to return the land but you know back in those days taking over of someone's land was the correct thing to do. Giving it back seems like a weak move.

Yes you make a lot of sense regarding mongolia. Mongolia proper itself is just vast deserts and not useful at all. Of course ppl get their ego through various facts. Land mass or land area is one of those things. Like russians can consider themselves superior to americans cos they have a larger landmass which sounds kind of stupid since they aren't that rich compared to americans. Canada is much larger than the US but the us still has more power. It also doesn't help that vast areas of russian are freezing cold like shit places like siberia that nobody wants to live there. Yet ppl ignore these small facts and just look at the fact that a country has more land mass and somehow that automatically makes it better than a smaller sized country.

PS what about the areas around northern manchuria? I read that jiang zhenming signed some treaty in 2000 to cede the lands over to russia.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

some old maps of Qing or ROC contained parts of northern Burma / Shan state as part of China. That territory was a vassal state of both Burma and Qing and frequently switched sides until the British took over the region. Britain then handed it over to Burma in 1948 after Independence. PRC gave it away to Burma in 1950. why so generous?

Outer Mongolia and Manchuria have rich and large mineral resources deposits ( copper, tin, coal etc ), really not that worthless.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Italians are useless even today. They are well known to being mammas boy. The italian are still bitter with the chinese for discovering pasta first. Dont believe me, go to any Italian restaurant and you will only find keling or m&d staff working for them.

the Italians are only good at designing clothes, playing football and making pretty cars.......................

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah PS what about the areas around northern manchuria? I read that jiang zhenming signed some treaty in 2000 to cede the lands over to russia.

The northern Manchuria dispute started since Emperor Qianlong times when Russia expanded across Siberia. Qianlong at his peak of power won the war but Russians have always claimed it. There're other areas like that also, e.g. Kuerile Islands north of Hokkaido. Russia and Japan also negotiate and negotiate never end.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The northern Manchuria dispute started since Emperor Qianlong times when Russia expanded across Serbia. Qianlong at his peak of power won the war but Russians have always claimed it. There're other areas like that also, e.g. Kuerile Islands north of Hokkaido. Russia and Japan also negotiate and negotiate never end.

So why did jiang just sign it over like that? Should stand up to the russians and not have them claim it. WTF.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why did jiang just sign it over like that? Should stand up to the russians and not have them claim it. WTF.

Sorry typo. I meant Siberia, not Serbia. Anyway this type of negotiation, I don't think "just sign it over like that." Should have more than that behind we commoners don't really know details. As far as I understand, Russians were claiming that part wasn't part of Manchuria and was forcibly annexed by Qianlong as a defence buffer, something like Israel took Sinai and Golan as defence buffers. Since there's peaceful settlement, China should return it.