• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many hookers arrested in Geylang and Joo Chiat last night....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more mei mei liao...:(

Hookers arrested in yet another raid

Lianhe Wanbao - 59 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

Police have raided more vice dens in Geylang and Joo Chiat.

Forty women and five men from three nightspots were arrested in the raid last night, which ended only at 5am this morning.

The women arrested were between the ages of 18 to 36, and are believed to be karaoke hostesses or hookers. According to sources, they were arrested as they did not have working permits.

The women were skimpily clad, most of them were in mini shorts and mini skirts, as well as sleeveless or even transparent tops.

During the raid, many people crowded around to ogle at the women, with some even peeking into police vans to catch a glimpse of them.

Most of the women hung their heads as they were arrested, but some looked nonchalant and even struck poses for the camera.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No more mei mei liao...:(

During the raid, many people crowded around to ogle at the women, with some even peeking into police vans to catch a glimpse of them.

I ever peep into the police van and kena fuck upside down by the plain clothes police, he almost wanted to catch me up the van too ..nabei cb :oIo:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No work permits. What a joke. The work permit is a joke itself. Already alot of work permit holders and even s pases are working in jobs not related to what is stated in their application. Might as well issue these hookers assistant manager s pases. Pimps can easily afford paying for it.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever peep into the police van and kena fuck upside down by the plain clothes police, he almost wanted to catch me up the van too ..nabei cb :oIo:
wat u saw in ze van? ... :confused:

did u tel dem u nid 2 get back in2 ur body b4 dey can catch u? ... :confused: :eek:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Business as usual, one batch move on another batch will take over.
The how is work in TOP LEVEL corruption. The people in the lower rank will never know the truth.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat u saw in ze van? ... :confused:

did u tel dem u nid 2 get back in2 ur body b4 dey can catch u? ... :confused: :eek:

Eh at that moment was opposite ....my soul was inside my body but almost expelled out when he wanted to detain me cos I got sudden shock !

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prostitution per se is not illegal in Singapore. You can apply for a prostitute work permit if you join a licensed brothel. KTV girls can apply for work permit under their KTVs too. They can have sex with whoever customers at whatever prices agreeable or free if they want to enter into romantic relationship. What's illegal is soliciting in open streets or running brothels without licence or hiring prostitutes without work permits.

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostitution per se is not illegal in Singapore. You can apply for a prostitute work permit if you join a licensed brothel. KTV girls can apply for work permit under their KTVs too. They can have sex with whoever customers at whatever prices agreeable or free if they want to enter into romantic relationship. What's illegal is soliciting in open streets or running brothels without licence or hiring prostitutes without work permits.

That great... thanks for providing such insight :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is so sad, how singapore treats it's major tourist source. Why bother, they can go back and change their name and come back with another passport.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feel sad for these gals, came all the way here to their body and soul for some money but ended up being rounded up like some kind of animals or rather birds.:p