• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC woman says sinkie men are lousy but still want to marry one

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC woman: Singaporean men are short and arrogant
Shin Min Daily News - 5 hrs 14 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A Chinese national woman criticised Singaporean men as short on looks but says that she intends to marry a Singaporean.

According to a report in The New Paper, singer Zhang Miao Yu, who comes from Xi'an, China is here to look for a husband.

Zhang is 26 years old, 1.69m, has a boxomy figure and looks like Hong Kong star Sammi Cheng. She is confident with her looks and currently sings at the nightspot, Shanghai Dolly.

Zhang said that she hopes to develop her singing career in Singapore, and at the same time, find a husband.

"I have nothing to lose in coming here. I am young and I want to see where my singing can take me. But my ultimate goal is to find a good husband," she said.

While she hopes to marry a Singaporean, she also said that Singaporean men are arrogant and chauvinistic, short, and not as good looking as the men in China.

Singaporean women interviewed say that local men constitute a long term meal ticket for Chinese national women like Zhang.

Ms Huang Ting Ting, 38, said that Singaporean women have a life to pursue and "not just a husband". She feels that to women like Zhang, Singaporean men are their meal tickets.

Ms Huang added, "If Singaporean men, especially the married ones, are so easily charmed by the Chinese women, they certainly do not deserve to be with Singaporean women."

Ms May Yee (37, beautician) said that she expects divorce rates to rise with the influx of these Chinese women here looking for husbands.

Ms Jenevieve Lee (40, designer) said, "With more Chinese women coming here, there will surely be more social problems. We are already facing problems like a rise in divorce rates, young people not getting married and the married ones not having children. Shouldn't our government do something to control these social problems?"

She continued, "Singaporean women are already marrying later because they put more emphasis on their careers, the last thing we want is to fight with a Chinese woman over a husband. For me, I will just focus on my career."

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 4 September 2011.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought nowadays it is easier for them to find a millionaire husband in China?? Looks like she cannot make it in the China competition and thought it is easier to con Sinkie

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN look for money more like it. China got 700 million guys for her to choose. :rolleyes::oIo:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She continued, "Singaporean women are already marrying later because they put more emphasis on their careers, the last thing we want is to fight with a Chinese woman over a husband. For me, I will just focus on my career."
lol tat is the reason.:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the last leaf of Spore looking for a replacement:biggrin:

He probably meets her criteria of being handsome$$ :wink:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is 26 ? Look more than 36 and can also pass off as 46.Has the look of a lioness and here to hunt, Singapore a good hunting ground, that is no doubt about it. Can she sing 'She works hard for the money' ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems to me that she is looking for a long term meal ticket. With her looks and aura, i feel she is best to become a mistress to any rich man. Not just Singapore man. Singapore man can give this chance to other man from other countries.

The way she looks, it good for only parties and orgy....Never bring her back to see your MAMA.

PRC woman: Singaporean men are short and arrogant
Shin Min Daily News - 5 hrs 14 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A Chinese national woman criticised Singaporean men as short on looks but says that she intends to marry a Singaporean.

According to a report in The New Paper, singer Zhang Miao Yu, who comes from Xi'an, China is here to look for a husband.

Zhang is 26 years old, 1.69m, has a boxomy figure and looks like Hong Kong star Sammi Cheng. She is confident with her looks and currently sings at the nightspot, Shanghai Dolly.

Zhang said that she hopes to develop her singing career in Singapore, and at the same time, find a husband.

"I have nothing to lose in coming here. I am young and I want to see where my singing can take me. But my ultimate goal is to find a good husband," she said.

While she hopes to marry a Singaporean, she also said that Singaporean men are arrogant and chauvinistic, short, and not as good looking as the men in China.

Singaporean women interviewed say that local men constitute a long term meal ticket for Chinese national women like Zhang.

Ms Huang Ting Ting, 38, said that Singaporean women have a life to pursue and "not just a husband". She feels that to women like Zhang, Singaporean men are their meal tickets.

Ms Huang added, "If Singaporean men, especially the married ones, are so easily charmed by the Chinese women, they certainly do not deserve to be with Singaporean women."

Ms May Yee (37, beautician) said that she expects divorce rates to rise with the influx of these Chinese women here looking for husbands.

Ms Jenevieve Lee (40, designer) said, "With more Chinese women coming here, there will surely be more social problems. We are already facing problems like a rise in divorce rates, young people not getting married and the married ones not having children. Shouldn't our government do something to control these social problems?"

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 4 September 2011.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah! this one ah? this one anytime can PM me, quick leh

hi there

1. uncle, no offence.
2. such specimen is nothing but trouble from the beginning.
3. at 26 if you choose to believe, how many pricks has she taken?
4. poke with both eyes open, uncle.
5. & with a wallet full of monies.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she is 26 ? Look more than 36 and can also pass off as 46.Has the look of a lioness and here to hunt, Singapore a good hunting ground, that is no doubt about it. Can she sing 'She works hard for the money' ?

hi there

1. bro, to many sheep here, daft, blind or horny.
2. the slut is some foreign talent mah!