• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'poreans finally finding their BALLS based on PE results ????

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought the farktard Tony Tan will win by a margin close to PAP's GE results...........or at least just under 50%.........

so the PE results was a GREAT pleasant surprise................

could it be that the people (and their families) in civil service, uniform groups, stat boards, govt-linked companies are finally finding their BALLS ???

we can only look forward to worse results for PAP in next GE.................maybe lose another 5-6% minimum...................another 1 or 2 GRCs.....................

Last edited:

Barry ho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man will be dead by then and the great power struggle within the PAP will begin 2016 will definitely be a bad year for the Lees and PAP.

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
BALLS

I am the older generation. You will likely give up the corner seat in MRT for me.

Small girls in Libya have more balls , and bigger balls , than all the younger generation of Sinkapores.

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please migrate to Libya then

Ha ha ha

I rather stay and watch your arse getting creamed and screwed, and you moaning for
more more more while you try to find your balls, if you got balls in first place.
You nothing but a fucking running dog hoping for crumbs from your master's table
You not of the standard to hope to do any screwing of your own.

FUCK OFF

Last edited: