• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If new First Lady dies in office, I know who is best to take her place, Sharon Au....

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
................. is not the one!:oIo:

Balless Chao Ah Quah National Service shirker Patrick Tan should don his Mummy's clothes to be Acting First Lady!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: If new First Lady dies in office, I know who is best to take her place, Sharon Au

lianbeng not surprised if sharon au becomes president tony tan's PA - in bed?:biggrin:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If new First Lady dies in office, I know who is best to take her place, Sharon Au

You guys are all wrong,Sharon is going to make babies for angmo!This is how she repay Singapore where we groom her with our tax pagers money in our schools and eventually she will contribute to her angmo country!