• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well wishes for Dr Tony Tan - 7th President of Singapore

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
now that u've not much to do in the boring confines of istana, u'll have plenty of time to buck up on your mothertongue. failing which u will look like a fool when u host the president from PRC. also, there will be plenty of time to polish up on that handshake of yours, unless the hand is prosthetic, there should at the very least be a grip.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c31l_baSTWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, I don't really pity many pro-pap Singaporeans. It is a matter of time they were all screwed up including their childrens and grandchildrens. I hope for the next 6 years, the LEEgime raided all our reserves and laundered them overseas in whichever banks they deemed safe. Oh, they can say that is their bonuses, incentives and whatever perks they deserved. Money are always loss thrug LEEgal process.

It will be too late late by than but I believed the youngster will have to rebuilt this cuntry and chased out all the foreign trash to bring back Singapore to where it was - spacious, peaceful and harmonious society.

The old folks and netizens will passed on....nobody suffer except our future generations who will slaved themselves to the coffin without sniffing their CPF. Thanks to their pro-PAP parents, for digging their childrens grave too deep.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry for being mean and crude... My best wishes to Tony Tan for being our new President.. I hope he drops dead during his tenure in office.. Hope his stay inside the Istana will be a short one too... We need a few extra public holiday to spend some quality time with our loved ones.. It will be nice too if LKY up the lorry in the near future... My apologies for being mean..

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If like this. Better to have LKY RIP next year(one day holiday). Then TT 2 year later(one day) another one day for PE.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If like this. Better to have LKY RIP next year(one day holiday). Then TT 2 year later(one day) another one day for PE.

Be careful what you wished for.
What if they go on Cny or deepavali or hari raya or christmas day or new years day.
lol lol lol,
OTC went during cny.