• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth has passed away

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vincent sear of the workers party passed away today.

His will be cremated tomorrow.

Wake at sin ming.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was one of the last few he gave his points to before disappearing. Rest in peace Ramseth.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP Ramseth

The SBF forummer by the handle "Ramseth", a.k.a. Vincent Sear, has passed away today.

Those who wish to pay him last respects may do so at Blk 37 Sin Ming Drive #01-575.

The wake is short and just for tonight until morning around 10am tomorrow.

Thanks.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those who wish to pay him last respects may do so at Blk 37 Sin Ming Drive #01-575 tonight until morning around 10am tomorrow

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: RIP Ramseth

He was a good man. At least during his short but eventful life he was able to see his party take down a GRC.

RIP.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rest in Peace Ramseth.

Here are the things that I gleaned over the years from this prolific contributor for this forum;

Except for breaks in GE/PE he would be posting on a daily basis on a range of topics. He helped at every elections and knew the procedures as an agent and shared his experiences in this forum without breaking confidentiality. He had near encyclopedic mind and would share his thoughts in nearly every subject. He would also provide guidance to civic and local municipal matters from HDB bills procedures etc to how to apply for permits.

He was however mischievous, starting spotfires in this forum and walking away untouched. In some cases the fires would rage on. He never did understand the effects on others.

At an early age he went to the US to carve out a new life as a broker for those seeking migration and contacts to the US. After spending a few years he returned. My sense is that he would have done well in the states but he never did cite the reasons for returning.

One interesting aspect that was obvious was that he not a bigot. Not once did I come across a post where he put down a religion, race and culture. He seemed to have a good grasp of languages and cultures and would share what he knew.

Lastly lets not for get his love of women and the many stories of his chase across the globe from US, Japan, Thailand and Taiwan.