• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Jiawei bitch talks like a KTV mei mei

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was reported on ST today. KNN, if all she looks for are branded stuff in life, she can go work in KTV and let some towkay "pao" her everytime she wants a new branded bag!:biggrin:

"I feel quite at home anywhere in Singapore, but one of my favourite places here is Orchard Road because shopping is one of favourite pastimes. I don't get tired when I'm shopping.

I like to go to Orchard with friends on weekends. I usually go to Takashimaya and Paragon because there are more branded stores there, and I like buying watches and bags from these shops. I have about 14 branded bags now. I started buying them when I moved to Singapore.

The first one I bought was a Louis Vuitton bag. It's not that I like only branded stuff - I buy them with my own money, by the way. It's not like there are a lot of places where you can bargain for cheaper prices in Singapore anyway. As long as the item looks good and I like it, I will buy it."

Li Jiawei, national paddler

wallace

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was reported on ST today. KNN, if all she looks for are branded stuff in life, she can go work in KTV and let some towkay "pao" her everytime she wants a new branded bag!:biggrin:

She should go and sell her cheebye - who knows, maybe some towkay or even minister have already pau her. With the million dollars, our minsters can pau 10 PRC cheebyes anytime.

Anyway, I think she is boasting to her former countrymen. You know, some china mei mei in the kampong haven't seen a Louis Vuitton bag before.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"I feel quite at home anywhere in Singapore, but one of my favourite places here is Orchard Road because shopping is one of favourite pastimes. I don't get tired when I'm shopping.

I like to go to Orchard with friends on weekends. I usually go to Takashimaya and Paragon because there are more branded stores there, and I like buying watches and bags from these shops. I have about 14 branded bags now. I started buying them when I moved to Singapore.

The first one I bought was a Louis Vuitton bag. It's not that I like only branded stuff - I buy them with my own money, by the way. It's not like there are a lot of places where you can bargain for cheaper prices in Singapore anyway. As long as the item looks good and I like it, I will buy it."

Li Jiawei, national paddler

When you stay in Sg for too long, you become like that.

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think for her its her own character, in the susilo saga, she even complained that he was stingy when he did not lose purposely to her family in mahjong.

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think for her its her own character, in the susilo saga, she even complained that he was stingy when he did not lose purposely to her family in mahjong.

Wow, reading this I have two questions:

1. China woman brought her whole china family to Singapore liao? All of them expectedly are Singaporeans also?

2. Must purposely lose to china gf family when playing mahjong? Haha, like that she take your $, parents also take your $: double whammy sia.

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, reading this I have two questions:

1. China woman brought her whole china family to Singapore liao? All of them expectedly are Singaporeans also?

2. Must purposely lose to china gf family when playing mahjong? Haha, like that she take your $, parents also take your $: double whammy sia.

1. I think they are not Singaporeans yet, haha they maintain PR or foreign status better for them.

2. Yahh! and i heard she wanted quite a lavish lifestyle from susilo and i am sure from any guy who goes out with her in the future

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
China KTV girls always have the mentality that Sg men's money is easy to earn
& keep demanding a lavish lifestyle from us :mad:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
jia wei buys LV bag.. my mate MS in this forum also not bad... he just bought himself a mickey mouse bag. :biggrin: :biggrin:

mickeybag.jpg

. I have about 14 branded bags now. I started buying them when I moved to Singapore.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
u can;t blame them...it's because horny man are stoopid enough to spend money on them.. I have never spend a single cents on KTV girl and never will... :wink:

China KTV girls always have the mentality that Sg men's money is easy to earn
& keep demanding a lavish lifestyle from us :mad:

david

Alfrescian
Loyal

This mei mei not cheap to own. :biggrin:

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can;t blame them...it's because horny man are stoopid enough to spend money on them.. I have never spend a single cents on KTV girl and never will... :wink:

You set a good example ..Bro Big Sexy

Hope Sg men learn from you.. especially married men in their 30s :biggrin:

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
please la ..she doesn't even look good anyway......who want to pao her?

there is a china diver that looks look.....can;t remember her name...