• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PMonkey10 aka Andrew, If You Are Reading This

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wait for you here :wink: You dare to appear? You cannot create clones liao, sam knows all our IP addresses.. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
IP addresses are not logged. Even if I did, most IP addresses are dynamic and I'd be none the wiser. One particular SG ISP channels all users through a single address! There is no way I could keep track of users.

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sam, how u intend to moderate the forum? Dont want it to degenerate into a mayhem like Delphi when shithead like dat coward kohakbt22 start take pic behind bushes and bragged abt it in the forum. Pls hav some moderation so that bona fide forummer can contribute positively here.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So sam, how u intend to moderate the forum? Dont want it to degenerate into a mayhem like Delphi when shithead like dat coward kohakbt22 start take pic behind bushes and bragged abt it in the forum. Pls hav some moderation so that bona fide forummer can contribute positively here.

If the forum reaches a critical mass, I'll start putting in the necessary measures to prevent the trouble makers from causing mayhem.

For the time being, all are welcome. Consider this to be the "open house" period.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah, go into new forum only, first thing start to whack me oready ah? HAHAH! Dont like that lah. What's wrong posting pics on Forum? Cannot meh? Why you scared ah?

HAHAHAHHA!

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, go into new forum only, first thing start to whack me oready ah? HAHAH! Dont like that lah. What's wrong posting pics on Forum? Cannot meh? Why you scared ah?

HAHAHAHHA!

huh, how come ur nic slightly diff? scare ppl know issit so dare not put up exact nic issit? kojakbt22 becomes kojakbt? LOL....

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wait for you here :wink: You dare to appear? You cannot create clones liao, sam knows all our IP addresses.. :wink:
Haha NamQiong, do u really think pmonkey dares to reply to u?

Those Wayang kulits have no balls, only know how to insult female forummers. Don't expect too much from them!

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chowcheebai.

I wish Sam can moderate now. Cheebai pipper like u should be barred from forums becos u tok cock & behave like garbage.

Just look at the thread's title lah. So obvious u wan to provoke another fight. Still got the gall to ask Sam to moderate some more.

Kaneena I put my fat cock inside your mouth for you to suck ok?

Cheebaimotherfucker.

RascalFlatts

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the forum reaches a critical mass, I'll start putting in the necessary measures to prevent the trouble makers from causing mayhem.

For the time being, all are welcome. Consider this to be the "open house" period.
Its more like "open leg" period. Prepare to get screwed.