• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insanity On The Streets

jw5

Loyal
After reading about the guy who stabbed and beheaded a person on the bus in Canada, have you ever wondered whether there are similarly insane people walking around the streets in Singapore?

These people may not have family or friends to bring them for the proper treatment, and they may wander the streets while their mental illness get worse. Will there be a time where it gets so bad that they cause harm to innocent passers by?

Have you noticed people who don't seem quite right in the mind walking on the streets, unsupervised?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i've been to Eunos MRT, there's this bus-stop just outside the interchange, saw this Chinese man in his mid 30s or early 40s, uttering gibberish in a low voice, and intermittently injected a very loud "DIE~"
got used to his ramblings after a while, but he was there occasionally, very contained, without physically disturbing the other folks at the bus-stop... unsupervised.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've been to Eunos MRT, there's this bus-stop just outside the interchange, saw this Chinese man in his mid 30s or early 40s, uttering gibberish in a low voice, and intermittently injected a very loud "DIE~"
got used to his ramblings after a while, but he was there occasionally, very contained, without physically disturbing the other folks at the bus-stop... unsupervised.

that is nothing compare to 82 insane mp inside then pariahment

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
>Have you noticed people who don't seem quite right in the mind walking on the
>streets, unsupervised?

Are U kidding? I see them all the time.

S

silvertrek2

Not sure you guys saw this man outside 7-11 @ AMK Hub,

Always there lying on the floor chest down.

Got to know he always does that, writting stuff or just being there.

You call him insanity ? Poor chap....

jw5

Loyal
I have seen people talking to themselves on public transport or people waving objects about for no apparent reason. The problem is that we don't know what they may do.
Should the government take a more proactive role in getting helo for these people, since it seems that they either don't have family members to help or the family members are allowing them to go about in public places.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe he was communicating with his God?

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, not 7-11, thats cheers. this is the fat guy likes to write and he would buy pen everyday from cheers and starts writing, got once i ask him to write me 4d, instead he draw me a snake. WTF

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chance of Pap minitoots getting slaughtered by these mad people is higher than sinkies. I feel safe walking in the street though I don't feel like stepping out of my house because of crowds,