• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Human Organs up for grabs from today

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Malay Kawan just told me this,

From today, 1 august 2008, Muslims and Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) aged between 21 and 60 will automatically become organ pledgers unless they opt out in writing during their lifetime.

Welcome into the Human Organ Transplant Act (HOTA), which states that four organs; kidney, liver, heart and cornea are automatically DONATED when one pass away!

So more Organs out there for grabs and Halai type too.

jake

Alfrescian
Loyal
From today, 1 august 2008, Muslims and Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) aged between 21 and 60 will automatically become organ pledgers unless they opt out in writing during their lifetime.

The PRs finally doing something for Singapore. Amit, your organs are up for grabs :biggrin::p

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
with rules and regualtions,i think PR will ask for something in return.
else we will see some drops in them.

maybe they will get to enjoy a bit of those rebates and subsidies,a bit less than citizen else you will see a lot of feedback in the forums about unfair treatment.

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wicked and draconian! What they should have done in the first place is to give prority to long time organ donors who ended up on the waiting list. Given the kaisu nature of most we will quickly see alot of willing donors!