• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guantanamo - Europe just as guilty as the USA?

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guantanamo - Europe just as guilty as the USA?

Article by Worldnews Guest Writer Rene Delavy

The World knows the story: ATTACK on 9/11, counter-attack on Afghanistan, and an invitation to Pakistani crooks to deliver for money "Terrorists" who will be sent, for years and without civil and human-rights and against the American Constitution and other Papers of no Value, to the torture camp in Cuba, called Guantanamo.

And this USA, that teaches Russia, China, Iran and Europe how to interpret human rights, democracy and other junk out of U.S. hegemony, treated those prisoners like pure human scrap, worse than dogs. Yes, friends: Waterboarding, horrible isolation, days of extreme heat or cold, lengthy torturing "interviews", no lawyers, no justice, no court of rights, nothing, just Bush and Cheney - and CIA fantasies (similar to those in Chile, Uruguay, Guatemala and Argentina and some other 30 Nations).

After years, the American Crooks themselves find that out of 10 prisoners, 9 are normal civilians and can be dismissed, while the remaining 10 percent are categorised as "still to be further clarified". Finally, they will have found 5 justified cases.

When the U.S. wanted, in 2008, to send back the innocent Arabs and Muslims, they found that their "HOME"?-Countries would arrest their own nationals and torture them Guantanamo-like in some other CIA-instruction university.

So, the USA committing this travesty of justice, against the rule of law, Geneva Conventions, Constitution of Washington, Moscow or Beijing, keeps innocent people imprisoned in this crazy detention system, because nobody wants to accept them.

Latest development: Europe becomes a major player in U.S. Hypocrisy

Let's see what happened: Washington asked countries in Europe, if they would accept prisoners from Guantanamo to give them ASYLUM. Jesus, I must repeat the word to believe it, in this mad-gone World: ASYLUM! -- Just think twice: Arresting innocent men outside the USA, transporting civilized people in military machines, without any reason, keeping them for years under torturous conditions in Cuba and at the end, Europe should pay the price for the State-Crimes of the USA? A second Vietnam in horrible politics? My God, where are we..In Hell...?

And what do these lands say, full of pretend U.S. demo-crazy, human and civil rights and an odd attitude towards Russia and China, based on God's personal angels?

THEY SAY "NOOOOO!" - NO ASYLUM for Arabs and Muslims, not from Guantanamo, because this prison may have transformed sheep into wolves or innocents into terrifying terrorists, that may plan some sort of revenge.. - et pour cause.. les Amis ont raison.

Now, I asked my personal God what he thinks about this matter of State and HE answered: "Listen, Delavy, Europe is rotten, without any ethics or morals and full of greed. Don't believe anymore in humanism. Leave that idiotic Continent and come up here..."

Well, it was difficult to make my God understand that I wanted to stay.. to see how it all ends.

Perhaps some shattering event will happen - but, dear Friends, now everybody in Europe and the USA will know -- all media will know -- why.

Rene Delavy, Berlin and Bournemouth

Author of "Criminal acts in politics" / "Reaction 9/11 of USA was justified" / "COLD WAR still going on" and some other nice fairy-tales like this one here...

www.rene-delavy.com // www.pladesniekant.com