• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich & Dirty PRC want each Bak Chang on top of nude girl

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can not get the nude version photo but this is the idea. Your imagination will work.:biggrin:

121487697_161n.jpg

网友:美女粽宴太荒唐,屈原在世还投江!
2011年06月02日 16:54:30  来源: 发展论坛 【字号 大小】【收藏】【打印】【关闭】

【新闻背景】

谁出的歪招?“美女粽子宴”让屈原作何感想?

一名只用粽叶衣和白纱遮掩关键部位的妙曼女子,躺卧在桌面上,双手护胸,腹部盛着一只巨型粽子,由一个戴着大白色帽子的厨师小心地用刀切割粽叶,取出粽子分给特别邀请来的嘉宾们品尝。饭店的食客纷纷围观,不时还有人掏出手机相机拍照,有人甚至因为挤不进去还急得团团转。[详细]

新华网民热议:

[网友 滑力加]:在这个颂扬爱国主义的节日里,一些人竟然用美女的半裸体来招徕生意。这不仅是是对女性的侮辱,也是对我们祖先的亵渎、对我国传统道德和国家法律的公然挑战。

[网友 毕晓哲]:个别商家已沦落到了靠美女和“人体”吸引眼球的地步,其实是商家能力低下的反映,也是一个商家素质不高、价值扭曲的悲哀!

[网友 大矛]:似乎只要没有违法,什么商业噱头都能做得出来,商家“美女粽子宴”这种低级趣味的作法,哪是在把粽子文化发扬光大,分明是以粽子文化为借口在糟蹋文化,能吃出的除了一股子腐味加铜臭,有什么文化可言?

[网友 P民]:对于商家的低俗行为,我只想说:“美女粽宴太荒唐,屈原在世还投江!”

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis 1 no nude 1 la ... oni got non nude ...

The full nude ones lay low and dare not expose their business Online fear inviting the authority to raid. They already have the Sushi nude for years, now it is Bak Chang version mah. Now guess where is the most prominent location to place Bak Chang? :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The full nude ones lay low and dare not expose their business Online fear inviting the authority to raid. They already have the Sushi nude for years, now it is Bak Chang version mah. Now guess where is the most prominent location to place Bak Chang? :wink:

Chinese plagiarising again. The Japanese are probably the only East Asians capable of creative thinking. :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singapore should start their own version ... Indian rojak or Chinese rojak ..:wink:

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is nothing to bros in sbf, they have being eating abalone everyday.

we have singapore abalone :biggrin:

so who is dirty?

Evry other guy is dirty if you have the money to fulfill your fetishes and hidden desires in your closet.

Lee_cunt_yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is nothing to bros in sbf, they have being eating abalone everyday.

we have singapore abalone :biggrin:

so who is dirty?

Evry other guy is dirty if you have the money to fulfill your fetishes and hidden desires in your closet.

OK we patent this thing lah Sammyboy.Com's specialty abalone slices soaked in cunt juice served inside the CB! Yucks?!:rolleyes:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in the early 90s when i was based in Hong Kong, i always bring my South East Asian guests over to Macao to have some R&R. And this restaurant in Lisboa has a unique VIP room where the diners sat on top of a raised dinner table for their meals. One Sinkie client's first visit was memorable as he was complaining about the food that i've ordered was too cheapskate as it was just daily fare with no abalone or shark's fins or bird nests of that sort, but little did he know that the most expensive item was indeed bird's nest but not by the diners, instead the diners have to supply the bird nest from themselves as the girls are busy under the table blowing them off! Frankly, nobody touches the food on the table anyway!

mentor_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in the early 90s when i was based in Hong Kong, i always bring my South East Asian guests over to Macao to have some R&R. And this restaurant in Lisboa has a unique VIP room where the diners sat on top of a raised dinner table for their meals. One Sinkie client's first visit was memorable as he was complaining about the food that i've ordered was too cheapskate as it was just daily fare with no abalone or shark's fins or bird nests of that sort, but little did he know that the most expensive item was indeed bird's nest but not by the diners, instead the diners have to supply the bird nest from themselves as the girls are busy under the table blowing them off! Frankly, nobody touches the food on the table anyway!

It is called Bill Clinton's diner isn't it not? Or Monica Luwinsky buffet?:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Bangkok there is the No Hands Restaurant. I think you get to eat off a girl:confused:

Only heard of the place but never been there.

Sorry a correction. I did a goggle & found out that a hostess feeds you, leaving your hands free to explore & roam. Only in Bangkok

Last edited: