• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mum shares drinks with son on AssMrt (Guess which race?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
setting_a_poor_example_mum_shares_bubble_tea_with_2_sons_on_mrt-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Mr blue spotted a mother sharing a cup of bubble tea with her two sons on the MRT train last night (June 1) even though food and drinks are expressly prohibited on the MRT system.

The STOMPer said:

"This mother and her two sons were enjoying their bubble tea in the train when drinks aren't supposed to be brought in.

"Many people were looking at them but they ignored them."

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB u think that is bad wait until I tell u about my vacation on the Legend of the sea cruse. 1 chaow ah neh family brought their food to the swimming pool to eat and they spill some into the pool end up like the fucking Ganges river :( Then those chow ah tong so frighten that the ship will run out of food that they packet the buffet food back to their cabins and spill some all along the way from the restaurant to their cabin :o

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB u think that is bad wait until I tell u about my vacation on the Legend of the sea cruse. 1 chaow ah neh family brought their food to the swimming pool to eat and they spill some into the pool end up like the fucking Ganges river :( Then those chow ah tong so frighten that the ship will run out of food that they packet the buffet food back to their cabins and spill some all along the way from the restaurant to their cabin :o

What a legend indeed. I did not have it so bad, but also not such great holiday on the cruise with many kiasu guests around.