• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies fed up with PAP turned to Johor to shake heads

S

suicidalpap

Singaporeans high on the list of Ecstasy pill buyers in JB nightclubs

ECSTASY pills are said to be easily available at nightclubs in Taman Sentosa, Johor Baru, and the area is now attracting Singaporeans, China Press reported.

The daily reported that nightclub patrons could easily buy the pills there and many Singaporeans were spotted visiting the area during weekends.

Usually, the Singaporeans would visit the nightclubs on Saturday night as the charges in the area were cheaper than on the republic island.

According to the survey conducted by the daily, there were six to seven Singapore-registered cars parked outside the nightclubs during weekends.

A nightclub patron said there were three groups of people selling the pills in the area.

“Once a customer has placed an order, the seller would collect the money before putting the pills in a candy container and leaving it under a sofa. The customer would collect the pills later,” he said.

Earlier, there was a report that a 37-year-old Singaporean died outside a nightclub at Taman Sentosa on Sunday. His wife had admitted that they had taken the pills with their son and his girlfriend before the incident.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier, there was a report that a 37-year-old Singaporean died outside a nightclub at Taman Sentosa on Sunday. His wife had admitted that they had taken the pills with their son and his girlfriend before the incident.

Shake your love
I just can´t shake your love
Shake your love
Shake your love
I just can´t shake
Shake your love
I´m under a spell again

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)