• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang mor superior genes in action Part 2 - Someone said Animal Rights?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most stupid, senseless act of barbaric cruelty.. Now I know why angmor like to invade other countries to "maintain peace".. :rolleyes:

Vandals behead birds, kill fish
PA, Agencies
June 2, 2011, 7:37 am

deadfishbird020611_16udu85-16udu8b.jpg

Vandals broke into a horticultural centre in Britain and beheaded 18 birds, speared a frog to death and killed fish by pouring fertiliser into a pond.

Police said the level of cruelty shown by the offenders was "shocking and distressing".

The yobs also caused more than £10,000 worth of damage at Wythenshawe Park in Wythenshawe, Manchester, as they chopped down trees and smashed 130 windows.

They broke into the property some time between 4.30pm on Sunday and 10am the next day.

Councillor Mike Amesbury, Manchester City Council's executive member for culture and leisure, said: "This is a sickening act of cruelty and vandalism, causing significant damage to a centre which has been enjoyed by generations of people.

"I know that everything possible is being done to catch those responsible for this appalling crime and bring them to justice."

Pc Terina Wild, of the Northenden Neighbourhood Policing Team, said: "The level of vandalism and cruelty shown by the offenders is shocking and distressing.

"This is an extremely serious offence and I would ask the community to help me identify the culprits.

"Did someone you know come home with filthy clothing or were they acting strangely? If you know who is responsible, but didn't get involved at the time, please come forward. This is an appalling crime which has affected a community facility and the offenders need to be brought to justice.

"Someone will know who is responsible and it is important you get in touch."

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny how they claim Japanese eat whales, Koreans eat dogs and Chinese eat dogs as inhumane while nobody can question them why they shoot moose and turkeys. And yet some dumb SPGs will blindly say they are right. I have learnt from the recent Australian case that apparently, there is a humane way of killing cows. :rolleyes: