• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TNP Front Page - 2 June 2011

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
P1june02THURSa.jpg

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another precious life lost. How much is enough before the Gov acknowledge the issue and decide to do something right away?

I think the answer is "in 5 years time".

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the same logic of your argument - if my home's toilet choked with dung, it is also the gahmen's fault?

Hey, be real lah, accidents also blame gahmen, what the X ?

Another precious life lost. How much is enough before the Gov acknowledge the issue and decide to do something right away?

I think the answer is "in 5 years time".

Last edited:

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the same logic of your argument - if my home's toilet choked with dung, it is also the gahmen's fault?

Hey, be real lah, accidents also blame gahmen, what the X ?

You PAP Dogs really so blindly supportive. Don't even know how to give correct analogy.

Let me help you:-
If you drown in my home's toilet or you play play in my toilet and got choked by my dung, then it is my fault. And I am responsible.
In this case, it is due to a known badly designed or maintained public utilities/drainage systems and/or lack of protection for the public, then the Gov is responsible. Is this the first time? Is this a once in 50 years heavy downpour? Does the Gov knows that this flooding can happen due to a routine heavy downpour?
This is not just a simple accident. But of course the Gov and the blind PAP supporters wants us to think so.

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you, PAP supporter/dog, yes you "SotongMee". Please go read the newspaper today....
- PUB is now installing railings.
- PUB now says the drain systems throughout the island will be checked.
- Moulmein-Kallang GRC will help identify flood-prone areas.
- PUB acknowledge that flooding during intense downpours are common.
- PUB says that they are planning to widen, deepen and cover the drains.
- PUB will implement safety measures such as railings and better lightings for dimly lit areas.

This smells like admission of guilt that they know the problem, ignore the problem and now covering up the problem. Too bad that a life has to be lost in order for them to do something. Sad.