• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If u join Beauty Contest, u will get stoned to death (Acceptable?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teenage Muslim girl stoned to death for participating in beauty contest in Ukraine.
By ANI | ANI – Tue, May 31, 2011

392getty_headscarf.jpg

Kiev, May 31 (ANI): A 19-year-old Muslim girl was stoned to death under 'Sharia law' after taking part in a beauty contest in Ukraine.

Katya Koren was found dead in a village in the Crimea region near her home. Her body was buried in a forest and was found a week after she disappeared, the Daily Mail reports.

Koren's friends said she liked wearing fashionable clothes and had come seventh in a beauty contest.

Police investigations revealed that three Muslim youths killed her claiming her death was justified under Islam,

One of the three named as 16-year-old Bihal Gaziev is under arrest and told police Koren had 'violated the laws of Sharia'. (ANI)

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn, I am mostly neutral and hold no feeling towards any weird or strange religious practices, but this and some other Muslim practices are just inhumane!!

Why are muslims so intolerant? Denying advancement for half their population? Suppressing those with talent? Killing an enemy - fine, but killing a teenage girl who is open and brave in her own aspirations? FUCK THEM!!

So what are the moderate muslims going to do? Keep mum? Suppress arts and literature - fine. Suppress Free Speech and Democracy - fine. Ban booze - fine. Kill innocent people?? In Allah's name? Definitely not.

No, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is true islam.

Aiyah Singveld, as much as I am swayed to feel anger at them for these acts, I still believe that the muslims that make the news have given Islam a bad name. Many of these so-called muslims are cowards hiding behind that "holy" veil which they use to hide their perversions and selectively pick parts of their book to justify their unjust acts.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as i always said ...all religion stop ppl from thinking and use fear and the unknown to control ppl .

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who in de sane mind will stone such a syt 2 death jus becoz she took part in a beauty contest...

katyakoren.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng replies microsoft, "beauty is in beholder's eyes mah never heard of meh? look into her eyes.":biggrin:
"...look into her eyes..." nice oldie song. :biggrin:

Now...i understand...how cum...they r given 4 chance 2 tikam 4 de rite 1...:biggrin::biggrin:

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng replies microsoft, "beauty is in beholder's eyes mah never heard of meh? look into her eyes.":biggrin:
"...look into her eyes..." nice oldie song. :biggrin:

Look into my eyes, a comand in hypnosis - You are feeling very sleepy - Yawn Yawn.
Poor girls look very sad.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah! the 3 guys involve thought she open and want to screw her. sakali she not those loose type. so they killed her accidentally and claimed that she violated of sharia and stoned to death. criminal hiding behind the religion.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lor, which cat dont like to eat fish..... C cup some more :p

aiyah! the 3 guys involve thought she open and want to screw her. sakali she not those loose type. so they killed her accidentally and claimed that she violated of sharia and stoned to death. criminal hiding behind the religion.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh no pt complaining about islam lah. Not only is it seditious, it's considered racist too. It's just like complaining about the PAP. Yeah they do this and that and so what? There's nothing you can do about it. Just rant about it here.