• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangla woman give rapist's cock to police as evidence

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WOMAN PRESENTS ACCUSED RAPIST'S PENIS TO POLICE
Yahoo!7
May 31, 2011, 10:24 am

monju_beggam_257.jpg

A woman in Bangladesh has presented her alleged rapist's severed penis to a local police station as evidence.

Monju Begum, 40, claims her neighbour, Mozammel Haq Mazi forced his way into her home and attempted to rape her, the BBC reports.

A police spokesman told the BBC Ms Begum fought back against her accused attacker, and cut off his penis.

She then placed the penis in a small plastic bag, and took it to the local police station as evidence of the alleged assault.

"She has registered a case accusing him of attempted rape," the spokesman said.

"It is quite an unusual incident. As far as I am aware, this is the first time that a woman has brought a severed penis to the police station as evidence."

Ms Begum's accused attacker denies the rape claims, saying the alleged victim is merely a jilted ex-lover seeking revenge.

Mr Mazi told the BBC his accuser is making the allegations as revenge after he refused to move in with her.

"We were having an affair and recently she suggested that both of us can go and settle down in Dhaka", he told the BBC.

"I refused and told her that I cannot leave my wife and children, so she took revenge on me."

Police reportedly presented the dismembered member to the local hospital where Mr Mazi is recovering, but surgeons were unable to re-attach it.

Mr Mazi is expected to face charges of attempted rape.

"We will arrest him once his condition gets better", the police spokesman said.