• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-kindergarten teacher is M'sia's first Playboy Bunny

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
bunny31-2.jpg

Yes, I'm Malaysia's first Playboy Bunny.

But I'm no sex symbol and I won't strip for the magazine.

That's what model Felixia Yeap is telling her fans after she revealed on her Facebook page that she will be a waitress at the Playboy Club Sands Macao in Macau, Asia's first Playboy club.

The 25-year-old said she will be performing only waitressing duties there, reported China Press.

More in The New Paper on Tuesday (May 31).

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is what they always say, before they meet a rich tycoon or ang moh.
ya lor, nothing wrong to be realistic, esp pussy. juz be honest telling she wan to hook a rich guy lah.
beat around the bush like one angel only make ppl tulan.

Last edited:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya lor, nothing wrong to be realistic, esp pussy. juz be honest telling she wan to hook a rich guy lah.
beat around the bush like one angel only make ppl tulan.

been there, done that.
many of these celebs or models like to act guai in public, but when they see ang moh or rich tycoon, all willing to spread legs.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZHeg733d4Z0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed>