• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News To Brighten Up Your Day! Damn Funny!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking ecstacsy and getting high as a whole family is great for family bonding :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: and now the retarded dad is dead lollllllllllll......Oh God, I just can't stop laughing. This piece of news really make my day, I am sure it will brighten up yours too:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Death in JB: SG family on drugs
Lianhe Wanbao reported yesterday that a 37-year-old man collapsed and died in a karaoke lounge in Johor Bahru. In an interview with his widow, Mdm Luo Li Yun, 33, we learned that the whole family, including their 17-year-old son and his girlfriend, were taking party drugs together at the lounge.

The deceased had brought his wife, son and his son’s girlfriend together to his old haunt for a “family night out”. He told his wife that he was going to his “usual spot” near the loudspeakers to enjoy the music but disappeared, only reappearing again when his wife returned to search the spot for the fifth time.

The man was found bleeding from wounds on his left brow and had died on the spot.

Luo was still sobbing uncontrollably when approached by reporters, and insisted that her husband was killed by enemies. It is understood that the deceased had previously served two years in prison for assault and battery.

Luo, from Ipoh, Malaysia, is a Singaporean citizen and has four children with the deceased aged 17, 9, 8 and 6. She told reporters that she knew her husband on the first day of working at a karaoke lounge. The couple used to take party drugs together but stopped before the birth of their first child.

They took to taking party drugs again about two to three months ago when they returned to party at their old haunt in Johor.

On their family outing yesterday, she told reporters that the family had arrived at the lounge in the wee hours of the morning, and had gone to a suite to procure four “Mercedes” tablets – one for each member of the family.

The drugs cost them $50 ringgit.

She continued to drink and dance after her husband told her that he is going to his usual spot to enjoy the music.

Later on when she failed to find her husband at his usual spot, she did not suspect anything amiss and returned to drinking and dancing. At this point, she complained that the party drugs were “ineffective”.

Luo also complained that the lounge failed to help her husband promptly when he was found.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I find this forum too uptight and serious. We can share really funny jokes, like I did, to brighten up this forum and attract a bigger audience:biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I find this forum too uptight and serious. We can share really funny jokes, like I did, to brighten up this forum and attract a bigger audience:biggrin:

Yes yes.. like how Man Yoo was outclassed and outplayed by Barcelona. SAF seemed to have loss of memory of the 2009 defeat. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean mum age 33 and son age 17 ?
guess how old they married?

Why assume they married? We can only guess what age they start fucking. haa...Even then, could be much earlier and take a few bangings before hitting jackpot.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a Malaysian drug addict can become Singaporean? Well done- the FT policy is really working well.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me share a story & lighten the mood too with a true success story.

A whole family bonds so well that the mother let the son screw her ass & cunt to produce the next generation which is also his sibling & he has also been washing the mother's arse hole after she is done being screwed by her S$2.00 a session customers and he gladly thank all this uncles by rinsing the shit out of their dick with his mouth in anticipating that he will received some tips; And hopefully someone will acknowledge that they are the father of this inbreed, half wit, physically handicap non classifiable low IQ numbskull. That is your success story clinton666, you learn from all these uncles how to conduct business and now you are rich earning millions because you have brought in more of your kinds to offer the same service your mother provides to bring you up! Wishing you prosperous years ahead & mega increase in your customer pool of S$2.00 arse poking customers!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

My whole family bonds so well that my mother let me screw her ass & cunt to produce the next generation which is also my sibling & I have also been washing my mother's arse hole after she is done being screwed by her S$2.00 a session customers and I gladly thank all this uncles by rinsing the shit out of their dick with my mouth in anticipating that I will received some tips; And hopefully someone will acknowledge that we are the father of a inbreed, half wit, physically handicap non classifiable low IQ numbskull. That is my success story, you learn from all these uncles how to conduct business and now I am rich earning millions because I have brought in more of my kinds to offer the same service my mother provides to bring me up! Wishing me prosperous years ahead & mega increase in my customer pool of S$2.00 arse poking customers!

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You and your family of inbreeds will be burnt in hell for all of eternity.:mad::mad::mad:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

A whole family bonds so well that the mother let the son screw her ass & cunt to produce the next generation which is also his sibling & he has also been washing the mother's arse hole after she is done being screwed by her S$2.00 a session customers and he gladly thank all this uncles by rinsing the shit out of their dick with his mouth in anticipating that he will received some tips; And hopefully someone will acknowledge that they are the father of this inbreed, half wit, physically handicap non classifiable low IQ numbskull. That is your success story clinton666, you learn from all these uncles how to conduct business and now you are rich earning millions because you have brought in more of your kinds to offer the same service your mother provides to bring you up! Wishing you prosperous years ahead & mega increase in your customer pool of S$2.00 arse poking customers!

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You and your family of inbreeds will be burnt in hell for all of eternity.:mad::mad::mad:

There you go changing others' posting again!

It is a sad fact that prostituting your own mother and sucking clean your mother's customers dick is not a new startup thought of by you but has been thought up by your kind since the beginning of time. But plagiarizing and you can't even copy properly and have to change the words to feel unique about your copying talent, i am really disappointed in you. How can you not evolve your intelligence when all you do is just suck your mother's customers' clean and clean her as well, how can you not not utilised your grey matter to better use while performing your clean up?

I guess you are just one dimwit who can't multi task! Go get back to your work otherwise the next time round it will be too smelly for you to clean! But i guess it doesn't matter to you anyway, halfwit inbreeding elite wannabe! And that's you!!!!!