• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK made Obama pay traffic $FINE for causing road jam, Washington Refuse to PAY

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
ARREST ME LAH! I don't pay $FINE! :biggrin:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/mil/2011-05/30/c_121471917.htm

121471917_31n.jpg

121471917_41n.jpg

美总统“陆军一号”被征收拥堵费
2011年05月30日 08:55:22  来源: 武汉晚报 【字号 大小】【收藏】【打印】【关闭】

美总统访英车队添堵

伦敦市长喊奥巴马交拥堵费

美国总统奥巴马 与 伦敦市长鲍里斯·约翰逊

资料图:保安人员下车检查“出事”的奥巴马座驾。

据中国日报报道被称为“陆军一号”的美国总统专车最近麻烦不断。这辆绰号“野兽”的凯迪拉克轿车先是在奥巴马5月23日访问都柏林时抛锚,令总统当众出丑,现在又有媒体报道称伦敦市长欲向其征收拥堵费。

据英国《每日邮报》5月28日报道,伦敦市长鲍里斯·约翰逊今天向外界表示,将向美国总统奥巴马访问英国时的车队征收拥堵费,每辆车16美元(约104元人民币)。

约翰逊说:“虽然教皇访问时曾享受豁免,但这是因为当时警方封闭了街道,而奥巴马访问时街道并没有封闭。我们要对高峰时期出现在拥堵区的车辆征收拥堵费,奥巴马的车队也不例外。”

美国大使馆认为这是一种税费,仅能向英国人征收,并坚称不会支付这笔罚款,也不会支付总统座驾以及车队里其它车辆的拥堵费。美国大使馆的一位发言人说,1960年的《外交关系维也纳公约》禁止向外交使团征收此类费用。

但约翰逊在这个问题上坚持自己的观点,并在白金汉宫的一次国宴上亲口跟奥巴马说,他的“野兽”不会受到优惠待遇。约翰逊还向奥巴马“控诉”美国大使馆拒绝支付870万美元(约合5655万元人民币)的拥堵费。

英国交通部表示,所有外交使团拖欠伦敦市当局的拥堵费已经达到了8300万美元(约合5.4亿元人民币)。

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKING LAUGHINGSTOCK watch this video

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yo5zH0Il8B0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2011/05/beast-has-had-tough-european-tour/38225/

'The Beast' Has Had a Tough European Tour
Reuters
'The Beast' Has Had a Tough European Tour
By Uri Friedman May 27, 2011

You might say that President Obama--despite awkwardly toasting Queen Elizabeth above "God Save the Queen" and losing a game of ping pong to a couple teenagers--has enjoyed a smooth tour of Europe so far. But for President Obama's bullet- and bomb-proof Cadillac limousine, "The Beast," the trip's been far bumpier. In the latest setback, London Mayor Boris Johnson tells the Evening Standard that he's charged Obama's motorcade $16 for driving in central London while also raising the subject of the U.S. embassy's unpaid $8.7 million "congestion" bill during the state banquet at Buckingham Palace. (Mr. President, I hope you're enjoying your Pommes Boulangère. Now, about that $9 million you owe us ...). "The Beast will pay the charge, I'm delighted to say," Johnson told the Evening Standard. Yes, he conceded, the Popemobile didn't have to pay the congestion fee when he came to London, but that's because the city closed all its roads for the visit. The Beast, it seems, had no such luck.

What's more, after its stop in London, the Beast may no longer be able to call itself "the most technologically advanced protection vehicle in the world," as one Secret Service member described it in 2009. The Sun reported this week that Simon Cowell, of American Idol fame, got one glimpse of the Beast and immediately called his spokesman Max Clifford about getting one of his own. "Simon Cowell phoned me this morning and said he wants the same car as Obama," the spokesman explained.

All these tribulations come after the Beast got stuck on a ramp as it left the U.S. embassy in Dublin, forcing Secret Service agents to drive a minivan in front of the vehicle to keep the Beast's struggles hidden from the shocked crowd, according to The Washington Post. The President and the First Lady eventually moved to a sports utility vehicle after about five minutes.