• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Writer urges Internet junkies to switch off and think

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/TechandScience/Story/STIStory_674160.html

i felt this way too:

He got his first PC back in the 1980s and was an avid net user until 'a few years ago, I noticed some disturbing changes in the way my mind worked. I was losing the ability to concentrate.' While the Internet has enormous benefits in delivering incredible amounts of information at incredible speed, it's also a distracting and interruption-rich environment.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what he really need is a chip in the brain that connect to wifi and all info into his brain directly. therefore the solution is not less internet but more.

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe one big solar flare will knock out everything - then everybody can go back to old ways and think instead of talking cock like I am doing now