• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's the point of a person..... when this person......

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what I think, please feel free to add on to my list :

1. What's the point of a person wearing an expensive watch when this person has no sense of time?

2. What's the point of a person carrying a mobile phone, when this person never answers the phone?

3. What's the point of having lots of money in the bank account, when this person choose to eat and live like a pauper?

4. What's the points of a person buying a mobile phone with lots of functions, when this person only use of it to make phone calls?

5. What's the point of a person calling chicken when this person only spend the hour chit chatting with the chicken?

(OK, lah I must write item 5 above in order to live up to my nick!)

:p

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>3. What's the point of having lots of money in the bank account, when this person choose to eat and live like a pauper?<<

A rich man who spends money like water will not have alot of money in bank account leh.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. What's the point of a person wearing an expensive watch when this person has no sense of time?

2. What's the point of a person carrying a mobile phone, when this person never answers the phone?

3. What's the point of having lots of money in the bank account, when this person choose to eat and live like a pauper?

4. What's the points of a person buying a mobile phone with lots of functions, when this person only use of it to make phone calls?

5. What's the point of a person calling chicken when this person only spend the hour chit chatting with the chicken?

what's the point of driving a car and always try to avoid display parking coupon, then later ends up getting fine?

singaporeans are idiots famoius for petty things and pound foolish; penny wise mentality.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's the point of driving a sports car in Singapore when the speed limit is only 90 km/h?

What's the point of drving a sports car in Singapore when every few metres, there is a traffic light or zebra crossing?

:smile:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If inflow of money is more than or equal to outflow, ok what.

>>3. What's the point of having lots of money in the bank account, when this person choose to eat and live like a pauper?<<

A rich man who spends money like water will not have alot of money in bank account leh.

jw5

Loyal
1. Show off wealth.
2. Call out.
3. Sense of security.
4. Show off wealth.
5. Show off morality.

:wink:

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of a person having tons of money when he or she does not have the "health" to enjoy life....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. ... wearing an expensive watch ...

2. ... carrying a mobile phone, ...

3. ... having lots of money in the bank account, ...

4. ... buying a mobile phone with lots of functions, ...

5. ... calling chicken ...
1. dat fella's dunno his watch not accurate ... :o

2. dat fella c who is calling 1st 1 ... if mei-mei, den wil answer ... :o

3. dat fella learn from dat ah anyhow say burger dat c cpf statement can feel happy ... so, c bank a/c oso can! ... :rolleyes:

4. dat fella ask from shop 4 mobile fones dat oni have fone calling function n nutting else ... sales guy say dun have such fone! ... :mad:

5. dat fella c chicken face n body cmi ... mood oso sian oredi ... :o

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

If there have to be a purpose in everything we own, there will be a lot of bankruptcies, joblessness and there will be no purpose for a lot of people in life.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

The point is:

ITS HIS MONEY $$$. NOT YOURS. ITS HIS LIFE. NOT YOURS.
SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different people have different "addictions" (psychological needs) or "desires" (buddhism).

So for example, owning a watch may not be necessary for the need to tell time, but to satisfy their psychological needs of owning or wearing it. But it may not be necessary just to showoff, but the need to be "normal" since most people will wear one. Therefore, it may be the need for acceptance, etc.

Same goes for calling chicken for a just a chat or owning the latest handphone etc.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the point of a person eating mee siam when this person mai hum?

Last edited: