• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SORLI bo pak kay!! default ah kiat's $15k!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEWS
May 28, 2011

MP Lim Wee Kiak sorry for ministerial pay comment
By Ashutosh Ravikrishnan
Dr Lim Wee Kiak - has clarified, apologised and withdrawn his recent remarks on ministerial pay with a note on his Facebook page. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND WEE

MEMBER of Parliament for Nee Soon GRC - Dr Lim Wee Kiak - has clarified, apologised and withdrawn his recent remarks on ministerial pay with a note on his Facebook page.

In a post titled 'Clarification, apology and withdrawal of my quote', Dr Lim wrote the following (carried exactly as is posted online): 'Minister's pay is a sensitive issue and is one that many are concerned about. I would like to clarify my comments made to Lianhe Zaobao and also reproduced in LianheWanBao.

'On further reflection, I agree that the example I quoted regarding a MICA minister meeting the heads of telcos and saying that there may be some loss of face if the minister's salary is low is inappropriate and incorrect. I withdraw those remarks and apologise for making them. Dignity cannot be and must not be measured purely in monetary terms.'

To read his full Facebook post, go here: http://www.facebook.com/notes/lim-w...-and-withdrawal-of-my-quote/10150606826935462

sorli bo pak kay....sorry not enough. must pay for spouting fr the butt! default: one mth's pay to the poor and needies!! if not there would be non-stop farting in future when no one needs to be accountable. just say SORLI and case closed. :(

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorli bo pak kay....sorry not enough. must pay for spouting fr the butt! default: one mth's pay to the poor and needies!! if not there would be non-stop farting in future when no one needs to be accountable. just say SORLI and case closed. :(

How come opposition members can anyhow shoot from their mouth and say sorry can? Why double standard?

If LKY is younger, he could have sued these fellows until they got no more trousers.