• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man pocketed firm's $39,700 to pay HDB flat & rented shophouse (Guess which race?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
man_pocketed_firms_39700_to_pay_for_hdb_flat-thumbnail.jpg

Man pocketed firm's $39,700 to pay for HDB flat and rented shophouse
24 May 2011

SOURCE: The Straits Times

A FORMER accounts assistant at a rock climbing shop was jailed for nine months yesterday for pocketing $39,663 of his firm’s money.

Oswald Ong Thomas was supposed to deposit the takings in the company’s bank account.

Instead, he used it to pay part of the arrears on his HDB flat and to fund the deposit for a rented shophouse in Chinatown.

He was caught after a director of Climb Asia on Tessensohn Road discovered in May last year that the company safe was empty, Deputy Public Prosecutor Amardeep Singh told the court.

Thomas, 33, claimed he had deposited the cash into the firm’s OCBC account.

When this turned out to be untrue, the director lodged a police report.

Thomas pleaded guilty to criminal breach of trust as a servant.

He has not paid any of the money back.

His lawyer, Mr Chen Chee Yen, said his client, who has hearing problems, had been facing financial pressures which caused his lapse of judgment.

He planned to use the shophouse in Chinatown for his own business, but it never took off and he lost his deposit.

Mr Chen said his client was born a female called Salina Saleh. An orphan, Salina suffered from gender identity disorder. Sufferers can feel like a woman trapped in man’s body, or vice versa.

In 2007, the accused underwent gender reassignment treatment and surgery to become a man.
:eek:

Thomas, now a food stall assistant, could have been jailed for up to 15 years and fined.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man pocketed firm's $39,700 to pay HDB flat & rented shophouse (Guess which race?

Damn. I got both the race and sex wrong! :(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man pocketed firm's $39,700 to pay HDB flat & rented shophouse (Guess which race?

Why did this bugger change its surname or middle name to ong? That's a chinese name and this bugger probably has no chinese in it. One thing is for sure it's a m&d.

Pretty easy to guess they are also the majority in the jails but ask them why and they'll tell you it's cos of racism that they went to jail.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

From Selina..to Ong...epic fail

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

man_pocketed_firms_39700_to_pay_for_hdb_flat-thumbnail.jpg

"Ok what. Since i'm not born chio, can't make men steam so might as well convert!" :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so the downstairs can steam or not?

I mean for a fake vagina it's pretty easy just drill a hole and cut off the banana but how to build a banana from a hole?