• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama blur fuck, write date but get the year wrong (Acceptable?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn’t Obama know what year it is? President signs Westminster Abbey guestbook 2008!
By FIONA ROBERTS
Last updated at 10:03 AM on 25th May 2011

Comments (78)
Add to My Stories

Orchestra also accidentally starts playing National Anthem over Obama as he toasts Queen after misunderstanding a pause from the President
Everyone wishes they could turn back the clock sometimes, and it turns out Barack Obama is no different.

He got the date wrong by three years when he signed the guestbook at Westminster Abbey today on his official visit to the UK - despite apparently asking the dean what day it was.

As a tough election looms next year and he faces criticism for his handling of the financial crisis, perhaps Mr Obama wished it was indeed May 24, 2008, when he was still a rising superstar.

article-1390535-0C3ED46B00000578-437_634x378.jpg

Gaffe: President Obama managed to get the date wrong by three years when he and his wife Michelle signed the guestbook at Westminster Abbey during their visit today

It was the second tricky moment of his day - as Mr Obama was in the middle of a royal toast when the orchestra seemed to misunderstand a pause and began playing 'God Save the Queen' too early.

The visit comes just a month after millions watched as Prince William married Kate Middleton in the Abbey - an occasion to which the Obamas were not invited.

Following a tradition set by former presidents Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, he laid a wreath at the tomb of the Unknown Soldier, before going into the nave to sign a heartfelt message in the Distinguished Visitors' Book.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obama is just a powerless and brainless puppet.....................he can't even talk without the teleprompter..........

his supervisor is Brzezinski...................incidentally, this super-powerful Jew is a close friend of M'sia's Anwar..............or should i say, Anwar's supervisor too....................

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng says maybe that was written back in 2008 leh cannot meh? :biggrin: anyway, he was still speaking when the british national anthem started playing - no respect for the queen. that's barack obama lor. :biggrin: by the way, his signature looks like a mouse with a long tail. :biggrin:

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yea... but he got Bin Laden, and made the world a safer place.

i hope you're joking, bro.......................

if not, you're truly hypnotized by the mainstream media......................

Osama died long long time ago......................and he knew about 9/11 only on TV just like us....................

by the way, there's no such thing as Al-Qaeda...............it's pure fabrication................just like the Jesus Christ fairytale..........