• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reason why mirrors were invented

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
19862286.1%20%2819869048%29%20-%2022_04_2011%20-%20LHACS.jpg
19862276.1%20%2819869050%29%20-%2022_04_2011%20-%20LHACS.jpg

Local blogger Miss Jiang Lai, 22, claims the only boys worth dating are those from Anglo-Chinese School (Independent).

In her blog, she dissed boys from other elite schools calling them "ugly", "poor", "boring" and "uptight".

She claims to be a relief teacher and her comments were aimed at her former students at a primary school here. She said it was meant to "instruct my girls" and "give them a heastart".

Not surprisingly, her comments have drawn a lot of attention from netizens.

http://www.tnp.sg/content/not-acsi-then-youre-not-worth-it

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh....another ugly PRC bitch. Ugly single eye lids. Small tits. Fat tummy. Big nose. Acceptable?!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gosh....another ugly PRC bitch. Ugly single eye lids. Small tits. Fat tummy. Big nose. Acceptable?!

As U guys like to put it she is "sinkiefied". She's here since 6. Got the worst of both world. PRC looks, SG Gal attitude

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, such low-life individual that thinks pretty highly of itself.
2. it is always the "i,me,myself syndrome mah!.
3. never know, such specimen could easily opt to be another sheepish citizen if the terms are right.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This piece of shit was instructing its students somemore.

Would you take advice on how to be rich from a poor man?

How about how to be thin from a fat man?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of coz got mirror. I put mirrors all around my room. Handsome Indian FT like me need to look at myself more often. In fact, Bollywood comes knocking every other day. Here is a picture of me so U can enjoy looking at it daily :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 140

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of coz got mirror. I put mirrors all around my room. Handsome Indian FT like me need to look at myself more often. In fact, Bollywood comes knocking every other day. Here is a picture of me so U can enjoy looking at it daily :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

attachment.php

You're not a keling so why would you claim to be one?

I would never claim to be a shit skin. Even those so called foreign "white" types.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're not a keling so why would you claim to be one?

I would never claim to be a shit skin. Even those so called foreign "white" types.

I've been accused of being a PAP dog, an FT, a Keling, an Elite so I just combined all of those into this persona since that's how this idiot sees me. Now he is going as low as to digging up my family info to piss me off. Just to show U how low the scum of our country will go down to