• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happens if you don't give way to car in JB?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian road bullies smashed S'pore car in JB -- because driver didn't give way

men_smash_spore_car_in_jb_all_because_of-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer angry's car was badly smashed by a group of men in Johor Bahru at about 3am last Sunday (Apr 17), all because he failed to give way to a Malaysia-registered car.

Said the STOMPer:

"I went to JB for drinks, petrol, car wash and food. This happened at Stulang Laut (the ZON), which is popular among Singaporean drivers for its seafood.

"The attack is believed to have started from a misunderstanding due to my failure to give way to a red Malaysian car that emerged from a small lane.

"I had proceeded following behind the car in front of me and shortly, trouble came. My car was stopped by another man at the gate of the ZON.

"The passengers in this red car rushed to my door and smashed the window with their fists and I can clearly see one man with a steering wheel lock.

"I quickly drove off and soon, I saw more people chasing after my car. These were people on motorcycles and everything turned chaotic.

"This attack happened all the way from Stulang Laut to the JB customs. I drove into the customs to sought protection from the police and surprisingly, these attackers followed me all the way into the customs and carried on smashing the car.

"There were just a few police officers and they got us (there were two other friends with me) out of the car. But after we were out of the car, they carried on with the attack and even jumped on the roof of my car."

According to the STOMPer, about 20 men attacked his car that night. He found out from Malaysian police later that only nine people were arrested, and among them were three 15-year-old minors.

He added:

"I had been chased by two Malaysian cars and at least 10 motorcycles that night.

"I had numerous helmets being thrown at my car and several attempts by the two cars to corner my car. I am a frequent visitor to JB for the cheap food and petrol.

"I am writing this to inform fellow drivers, that JB is totally not safe at all and we are always the vulnerable victims."

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That happens because there are no PAP to in charge in mudland with tough laws

A tiny red dot against your gigantic neighbour? What will take the matas here 3 days or 3 months will take 3 years or maybe not to catch crooks. Easy said then done. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good.

This is what happens when rubbish Singapore drivers try their bullshit in other countries. Everybody on the road here knows how inconsiderate these Singaporean fucks are on the roads and the highways, who refuse to give way, overuse the horn unnecessarily and the dumb female drivers who other than their stupid driving skills, press the horn from a distance and for no reason also. Also note that this happens regardless of social class.

So therefore you mollycodded fugly fucks should face brutal and violent in foreign countries so you'd learn to adopt a Swiss if not Japanese standard of road civility and discard your coolie-ancestry barbarism as even MM lamented to Deng decades ago.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am writing this to inform fellow drivers, that JB is totally not safe at all and we are always the vulnerable victims."

When you show off, have poor driving skills and no consideration for others on the road then even Kuala Lumpur is not safe. You can try these things in other countries too, and see what you get.

They should have broken your limbs then you can do your writing in the hospital.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds like a mat rempit attack. this chap must have offended one of their mates by having a near collision, or knocked one biker off his ride unknowingly.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds like a mat rempit attack. this chap must have offended one of their mates by having a near collision, or knocked one biker off his ride unknowingly.

Very likely. Many a time here you can see near-collisions because of these inconsiderate drivers. It is common knowledge. So he has to be taught a lesson. Surprised the m&ds didn't hurt him. Well trauma is not bad too.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
konglampawei is another one of those ugly and useless drivers with no manners that should get the same thing also.

不要喊爸喊妈啦!他们都死了丑八怪

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He totally deserved it. He was lucky they did not beat him up like they beat his damned car too.

These guys deserved to be whacked...... the car they blocked belongs to a member of the Johor Royal Family.
They own the nitespots in Zon Regency...... the bodyguard only wanted to give them some advice but they drove off rashly instead and almost crashed into the group of motorcyclists...... who of course gave chase to vent their anger.

Btw, this group of motorcyclists are in no way linked to the Johor Royal Family...... they were patronising the street hawker stalls along that road.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
These guys deserved to be whacked...... the car they blocked belongs to a member of the Johor Royal Family...They own the nitespots in Zon Regency......
Somebody told be the rule of the thumb concerning road accidents along kampong area ... if you squash a chicken or kambing on a kampong road, better scoot off before the whole kampong folks descent on you - the gotong royong spirit. Apologise profusely and pay the price of the animal if you must - don't argue.

If you knock down a kampong folk - God save you - fly if you must! Fly to the police station lah!

After the incident, will these people target Singapore cars when you drive into Johore?

Sometimes police also bochap! Just watch this video...look at this guy (Chinese?) hammered into a pulp! Police also joined in!
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7IkdRdoPSgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RdWLqkdYlew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9qu_PGxa6i0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IMvxQBlDRjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>