• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

even siao lan fuck LKY in the train ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pc0yAOHs3vo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit, from your thread title, I thought you meant Ramseth got caught on camera fucking LKY in a train.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of ah ram .. Where is he ? My best sparing partner . :wink:

Don't know, presumably busy helping WP with election preparation. He sometimes still posts at Plan B on lighter topics, but occasionally only, not like so serious and active last time.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't know, presumably busy helping WP with election preparation. He sometimes still posts at Plan B on lighter topics, but occasionally only, not like so serious and active last time.

hes a member of WP ? :confused:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
hes a member of WP ? :confused:

I think so. He seems to be politically active but not to standing as candidiate. I only found out who he is after PatrickV spammed his real name and e-mail. I took the liberty of dropping him a line to verify. I wasn't from his police division and didn't know him during police days. I met him in US once, in a Chicago financial conference.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think so. He seems to be politically active but not to standing as candidiate. I only found out who he is after PatrickV spammed his real name and e-mail. I took the liberty of dropping him a line to verify. I wasn't from his police division and didn't know him during police days. I met him in US once, in a Chicago financial conference.

wow..you even met up with him !!! he's actucally a nice guy if he were to stay away from violence and nukes . and not forgetting his huge ego which i find quite entertaining ...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow..you even met up with him !!! he's actucally a nice guy if he were to stay away from violence and nukes . and not forgetting his huge ego which i find quite entertaining ...

That was more than a decade ago, but the name V***** S*** for a Chinese Singaporean in US is quite distinctive. His boss was a quite a big shot in offshore financing (a.k.a. money laundering). He didn't look nice at all. He looked like a psycho that even ghetto blacks would avoid, though he's not big, less than 1.7m 70kg average good slim Chinese size.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That was more than a decade ago, but the name V***** S*** for a Chinese Singaporean in US is quite distinctive. His boss was a quite a big shot in offshore financing (a.k.a. money laundering). He didn't look nice at all. He looked like a psycho that even ghetto blacks would avoid, though he's not big, less than 1.7m 70kg average good slim Chinese size.

offshore financing ? hahaha . yes sound more like a money laundering . i got a few friends into that ..they told me money laundering is a big business in singapore ...dont know how true is that ..

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
offshore financing ? hahaha . yes sound more like a money laundering . i got a few friends into that ..they told me money laundering is a big business in singapore ...dont know how true is that ..

I was in the banking industry quite awhile. Singapore has been money laudering centre for drug kingpins and hanging centre for small-time drug traffickers for many years. As of now, no comment since I'm not in the banking anymore. Ramseth, his boss and colleagues all carried firearms. They "specialize" in Cayman Island accounts. You go figure.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was in the banking industry quite awhile. Singapore has been money laudering centre for drug kingpins and hanging centre for small-time drug traffickers for many years. As of now, no comment since I'm not in the banking anymore. Ramseth, his boss and colleagues all carried firearms. They "specialize" in Cayman Island accounts. You go figure.

wtf !!! they carry arms ? anyway , i always believe that only illegal business can make good money . as long as you dont harm ppl when making illegal money , its ok with me .

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf !!! they carry arms ? anyway , i always believe that only illegal business can make good money . as long as you dont harm ppl when making illegal money , its ok with me .

Yes, I'm sure as I saw. They surrendered firearms at check-in to conference ballroom, then collect back at check-out. US firearms laws are not as lenient as most imagined. Buying is easier but you need some kind of licence to carry firearms in public, otherwise police can arrest too. US possession of firearm laws are mainly for protection of home or regulated sports and hunting, not to carry around in public.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I'm sure as I saw. They surrendered firearms at check-in to conference ballroom, then collect back at check-out. US firearms laws are not as lenient as most imagined. Buying is easier but you need some kind of licence to carry firearms in public, otherwise police can arrest too. US possession of firearm laws are mainly for protection of home or regulated sports and hunting, not to carry around in public.

no wonder hes into arms , violence and nukes .....lol

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder hes into arms , violence and nukes .....lol

This joker carried firearms with SPF for 5 years and let's say 10 years +/- in US and I don't know how many years in Thailand. Must be very bored and feeling something missing back in Singapore where it's not allowed. So join opposition to vent his fustration. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This joker carried firearms with SPF for 5 years and let's say 10 years +/- in US and I don't know how many years in Thailand. Must be very bored and feeling something missing back in Singapore where it's not allowed. So join opposition to vent his fustration. :biggrin:

then he should join Dr Chee party ( cannot remember which party :wink: ) ...more garang ...lol.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
then he should join Dr Chee party ( cannot remember which party :wink: ) ...more garang ...lol.

Dr. Chee was also ASP Chee. Maybe he knows his joker will start talking about firearms and nukes at election rallies, dare not take him also, worried about losing deposit.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dr. Chee was also ASP Chee. Maybe he knows his joker will start talking about firearms and nukes at election rallies, dare not take him also, worried about losing deposit.

this Dr Chee is ASP ? he study law he should know what to do and what not to do and im sure hes knows singapore loopshole law ...why still ended up in jail ? hope ah ram is smart enough not to talk about nukes and arms in the coming election . but its ok if he want to talk about how handsome he is ...:wink:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
this Dr Chee is ASP ? he study law he should know what to do and what not to do and im sure hes knows singapore loopshole law ...why still ended up in jail ? hope ah ram is smart enough not to talk about nukes and arms in the coming election . but its ok if he want to talk about how handsome he is ...:wink:

Police produce lots of psychos. They're both psychos in their own ways. I think it best not to allow Ram on rally stage. It may cause an international incident.

Last edited: