• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuckup family make their indon maid sit at one corner to starve while they dine away

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
c'mon lah, maid are also human being lah...pls treat them with some respect lah, even if she is not eating, at least let her sit at the same table instead of making her stand or sit in one corner like this...KNNBPCB, imagine the two fucking kids will grow up to become like their parents...SEE THE PICTURE I DAMN FUCKING ANGRY...FUCKUP FAMILY DONT LET ME SEE U AT MARINA SQ AGAIN YOU FUCKING PUA CHEEBYE BASTARDS AND BITCHES!!! :mad::oIo:

Family enjoys meal in cafe, but tells maid to stand at one side

family_enjoys_meal_in_cafe_but_tells_maid_to_stand_at_one_side-thumbnail.jpg

maidabuse9-data.jpg

There were still seats available in the eatery, but a family apparently did not allow their maid to sit with them. Instead, she stood in a corner, said STOMPer benji.

The STOMPer tells us more (Apr 16):

"I spotted this family at Marina Square, in the eatery Bao Today.

"They apparently asked the maid to stand at one side.

"Maid abuse?

"Initially I noticed a figure standing behind me after the family came in.

"The family noticed that I took pictures of them, so they asked her to sit down. But she was still left at the corner.

"I approached her to offer her a drink but she just shook her head. Tears were welling up in her eyes.

"She said she was part of that family.

"She looked like she was quite new.

"The family finished their food and left, but their maid did not eat a single bite."

maxpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: fuckup family make their indon maid sit at one corner to starve while they dine a

There are always 2 side to a story.We don't know the circumstances.

My Indo maid has her own room,Radio,New watch for her Birthday,Lots of free time as kids go school whole day,boss and boss wife works.

She used to bring back Bangla man home in the afternoons.I reprimanded her by

What would an employer do?Is it acceptable? Yes bring out the contract, lets peruse the job scope.

maxpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: fuckup family make their indon maid sit at one corner to starve while they dine a

Maid fucked up?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bus Driver got fetish for Indo maids, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

maid can not eat pork leh

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

maid can not eat pork leh

Restaurant don't sell non pork food? :confused:

Maid : I will be very happy enough if they asked me to sit together with them.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Restaurant don't sell non pork food? :confused:

Maid : I will be very happy enough if they asked me to sit together with them.

family : i hired you to come and sit with me meh ?

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

family : i hired you to come and sit with me meh ?

Maid : :X

Maid to Stomper : Fuckup employer i have. I want to jump ship. Are you hiring?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Maid : :X

Maid to Stomper : Fuckup employer i have. I want to jump ship. Are you hiring?

PRC stomper to maid : relax ....sooner or later you can take revenge ..when they are not at home ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... "I spotted this family at Marina Square, in the eatery Bao Today.

"They apparently asked the maid to stand at one side ...

"The family finished their food and left, but their maid did not eat a single bite."
got 1 burger ... he suppressed peasants' wages ... yet evry yr, dat burger shamelessly collect his million $ salary ...

obviously tis family has learned from dat burger ... :rolleyes:

lately, dat burger kena kicked out from his post ... dat burger cried n said dat he cooden do anyting 2 improve peasants wages ... tis family can learn tis from dat burger n apply it 2 ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

got 1 burger ... he suppressed peasants' wAGES ... but evry yr, dat burger collect his million $ salary ...

obviously tis family has learned from dat burger ... :rolleyes:

dat burger oso cried n said dat he cooden do anyting 2 improve peasants wages ... tis family can learn from dat 2 ... :rolleyes:

as i say before ...singapore is becoming like a moneyminded nation thanks to the goverment ....schools and family teach you to study hard to get a good job and make good money instead of buliding up good character . the nation has taught singaporean money is more important then everything else ..

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

as i say before ...singapore is becoming like a moneyminded nation thanks to the goverment ....schools and family teach you to study hard to get a good job and make good money instead of buliding up good character . the nation has taught singaporean money is more important then everything else ..
not oni dat ... ah loon n his jin gang has oso taught evry1 2 b heartless, selfish, greedy, shameless, u-die-ur-biz, fix others 4 ur own benefits ... :mad:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

not oni dat ... ah loon n his jin gang has oso taught evry1 2 b heartless, selfish, greedy, shameless, u-die-ur-biz, fix others 4 ur own benefits ... :mad:

just look at the recent tsunami in japan ...alot of restaurant in tokyo close their business and travel to tsunami area just to provide free food for those needed . can this happen in singapore if theres tsunami ? will singaporean help each other unconditionally ?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

just look at the recent tsunami in japan ...alot of restaurant in tokyo close their business and travel to tsunami area just to provide free food for those needed . can this happen in singapore if theres tsunami ? will singaporean help each other unconditionally ?

Singapore is less than half the size of Tokyo (including Tokyo suburbs). One tsunami and there's nobody left.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singapore is less than half the size of Tokyo (including Tokyo suburbs). One tsunami and there's nobody left.

even if the size of singapore is as big as china ...will singaporean help each other unconditionally ? guess we both know the answer already .

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

impossible lah bro... sinkies mentality... YOU DIE YOUR BUSINESS ... :eek:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

even if the size of singapore is as big as china ...will singaporean help each other unconditionally ? guess we both know the answer already .

Yakuza in japan also join in to help the victims... i doubt the 369 can do that in sinkiland... :eek:

Tio bo ? uncle botak middy... :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yakuza in japan also join in to help the victims... i doubt the 369 can do that in sinkiland... :eek:

Tio bo ? uncle botak middy... :biggrin:

oh yes ..bro . its true that the yakuza also join in to help .

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

A truly Chee By fucked up family.

Maybe their ancestors were once family helpers too, thats why they heap this kind of abuse to those who cannot fight back. Cowards.