• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jetstar charge $310,120,000,000,00 for tix to Phillipines

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanted 2 plane tickets, but they charged me for the whole plane

i_wanted_2_plane_tickets_but_they_charged_me_for_the_whole_plane-thumbnail

A STOMPer tried to purchase two tickets to The Phillipines via the Jetstar Airways website, only to find his total was a little more than he expected -- a grand total of $310,120,000,000,00. Here's what the surprised STOMPer wrote in an email today (Aug 25): "We were planning to buy tickets for two going to The Philippines via the Jetstar site. "It so happened that a very wrong amount was given to us. "I tried again to use the system but stil the same amount appeared. Now we're worried if we still have to buy the ticket.

"How about first class? How much would that be?"