• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it true that all sinkies

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
in other ang moh lands are desperate to move to USA now, after they have seen the black king being crowned???

Obama become President of USA is equivalent to

Abo becoming PM of Australia
Paki become PM of UK
Tibetan become President of China

possible???

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
in other ang moh lands are desperate to move to USA now, after they have seen the black king being crowned???

QUOTE]

Move to USA and do what? Sell backside??? Its not where you are that matters its how you are that counts. Anyone who does not know this will be very unhappy no matter where he goes. :oIo:

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

QUOTE]

Move to USA and do what? Sell backside??? Its not where you are that matters its how you are that counts. Anyone who does not know this will be very unhappy no matter where he goes. :oIo:

u must be very happy in sinkingpore with ur sell backside talent!:biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
u must be very happy in sinkingpore with ur sell backside talent!:biggrin:

Me? Sell backside? I'm already in Oz and am earning about $126k per year. Contrary to what you think, I'm very happy with my chosen destination and how life came up for me. Maybe you could consider that if you lose your job to an FT in Sinkeeland? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the US is the best place to go. This has been proven. Only there can people still truly make it, or they can go and die in australia. your choice.

I am now in Oz and have got a job that pays $126k a year. I've just bought myself a new car and am planning to buy a house soon. Oz needs highly skilled winners like me, not pathetic loser cockroaches like you who are worried about stupid things like $9 sandwiches, $1 and $2. And the US is not exactly a bed of roses like you think moron. You have to be very good in your chosen profession if you are going to go far otherwise life will surely kick you up your fucking balls. It is not quite the place for a gullible idiotic cockroach like you. Take my advice. Stay on in Sinkeeland. You leaving Sinkeeland is just going to be like a fish out of water. :eek::eek::eek:

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun pay attention to ang moh who only come sinkee to cheong our SPG.

No class one.

Haha - u talk about no class - listen to your own words. For the record, I've never been with a SGpean woman in my life. I suspect a little dickhead like you has never been with a woman (period)... your boyfriend would be too jealous. My life's too happy to worry about a little racist whiner like u with no dick. Get a job or something already.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obama become President of USA is equivalent to

Abo becoming PM of Australia
Paki become PM of UK
Tibetan become President of China

possible???

I hear this often now. USA is most desire destination. But very few lucky enough to go. I asking over and over how to go no one answer me. I have no interest in Oz. That place no reason to go and too easy to enter there.