• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

not i wanna say bad about SDP. THEY R REALLY BAD!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many comments found here

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/soc.culture.singapore/2005-08/msg02099.html

-------------------------------------------------------------

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah... Yak Yak Yak Yak Yak... NO Singaporeans will
> listen to Chee Soon Juan because NO Singaporeans will tolerate his fake
> western accent. But what else is new right? His accent is un-Singaporean,
> his thinking is un-Singaporean, his morals are un-Singaporean... Singapore
> will be a big laughing stock if this fake is ever voted into office.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why does chee fear to go to jail this time? where's the donation money to save his butt? where's the support he always boasts about?

25K isn't really alot. pantylesses and partylesses can easily cough that up. but why need the donation appeal? to vouch for public sympathy?

there shall not be any sympathisers from the public. chee's public clowning has been too frequent and repetitive. his sympathisers are all already numbed by it.

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahahaha!!! See what i had been telling u? Why huh? why leh? imbecile! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

shit1.jpg

shit2.jpg

shit4.jpg

shit5.jpg

come_look_for_me_lah.jpg