• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What has Chee Soon Juan acheieved

A

Alu862

Now hear me out. i am not affiliated to any Singaporean Political Party. But I would like to ask: What has Chee Soon Juan achieved in his years in SDP? Why has the SDP lost its seats from at least 3 in parliament during Chiam's time to none? What is Chee Soon Juan's:

Defence Policy?

Economic Policy?

Foreign Policy?

Education Policy?

Interior Policy?

And others? Will he just protest?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Soon Juan's votes keep going down because people dont want to vote for clowns...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I respect the man. He has done what nobody else has dared to do and that is to expose the depth of corruption in the PAP govt.

One of the major roles of any opposition party in a democracy is to keep the ruling power in check. None of the opposition parties with seats in parliament have even dared to raise a whimper about the state of the judiciary and civil service. Chee has risen to the occasion over and over again and exposed the rot that has set in.

All the policies of the SDP can be found at http://yoursdp.org/index.php/the-party/our-manifesto/

You don't expect the shitty times to help publicise what the SDP stands for and what it's various policies are do you?:p

What is Chee Soon Juan's:

Defence Policy?

Economic Policy?

Foreign Policy?

Education Policy?

Interior Policy?

And others? Will he just protest?

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect the man. He has done what nobody else has dared to do and that is to expose the depth of corruption in the PAP govt.

One of the major roles of any opposition party in a democracy is to keep the ruling power in check. None of the opposition parties with seats in parliament have even dared to raise a whimper about the state of the judiciary and civil service. Chee has risen to the occasion over and over again and exposed the rot that has set in.

All the policies of the SDP can be found at http://yoursdp.org/index.php/the-party/our-manifesto/

You don't expect the shitty times to help publicise what the SDP stands for and what it's various policies are do you?:p

What a surprise. Arent you the Internet spokesperson for the PAP?

RascalFlatts

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yaya. But whos listening? What he has done and what he has achieved is entirely different.

What changes has he effected so far other then getting himself free curry rice every year?

Is the average singaporean more enlightened as a results of his antics? Are they better off? Are they listening? Or are they watching the same old charade unfold over and over again?

guy2100

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has achieved to create political awareness especially among younger Singaporeans. Nowadays more people are looking at what SDP stands for than what Chee Soon Juan stands for. Many Singaporeans write comments at SDP's news website and they were all published whether its for or against the SDP.That is freedom of expression for you. They walk the talk. You are definitely aloof about this. Since you claim not to be affiliated to any party, please try to be more balance in your comment.

hunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has Chee Soon Juan achieved in his years in SDP?

Quite a bit. For a man who lost his professional job and in-and-out of jail, he has achieved quite a bit in raising a family of 3, providing for his family, putting up the rent/mortgage, owning a car, maintaining a political office etc.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yaya. But whos listening? What he has done and what he has achieved is entirely different.

What changes has he effected so far other then getting himself free curry rice every year?

He's achieved a lot more than you have. To affect change, one first has to gain power. That's a bit difficult when operating in brutal dictatorship. :rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't u find chee's motive dubious? chee has spawned a new breed of self-righteous people who think they are above the law. just look at his own sister, then the gang fr F4 and the cult followers.

it's a good thing that their membership is quite limited. we just need to read what they posted in the old kopitiam and inevitably their kind of personality is quite clear. they are a bunch of misrepresentationg of human rights, freedom and for heaven's sake, i hope they stop using the word DEMOCRACY.

SDP has never got voted in after chee's domination. failing to be voted in like gives him the 'exclusive rights' to quote DEMOCRACY.

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP has never got voted in after chee's domination. failing to be voted in like gives him the 'exclusive rights' to quote DEMOCRACY.

hahaha ... PAP dog now talk like a snake .... you so free not yet go see your PAP goodie 2 shoe MP Baey ya?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha ... PAP dog now talk like a snake .... you so free not yet go see your PAP goodie 2 shoe MP Baey ya?

obviously, u r who u r:rolleyes: the same stalker fr the old kopitiam. same vengefulness. same irrelevance to topic. same angry bitch.:rolleyes:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that almost all sinkees know CSJ, and not the names of their appointed MPs, speaks volumes of his efforts. Now if only he can overcome all the character smearing, misleading even many people here.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's achieved a lot more than you have. To affect change, one first has to gain power. That's a bit difficult when operating in brutal dictatorship. :rolleyes:

Would you vote for him given the way he had potrayed himself? Yes we need good opposition leaders to have a proper balance and check system but don't vote for the opposition just for the sake of having an opposition member in Parliament.

I dun have respect for CSJ. I think he's just an attention seeker. I would rather have Slyvia Lim who has the makings of a good opposition leader.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sylvia Lim is scared of the govt. She avoids the real injustices such as judges "prostituting" themselves. :biggrin:

We can't have an opposition leader who does not have the guts for fight real battles.

Would you vote for him given the way he had potrayed himself? Yes we need good opposition leaders to have a proper balance and check system but don't vote for the opposition just for the sake of having an opposition member in Parliament.

I dun have respect for CSJ. I think he's just an attention seeker. I would rather have Slyvia Lim who has the makings of a good opposition leader.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Methinks, despite all his inadequacies, he has opened up the world to the dark side of the PAP regime. When I was younger, western media were all praise for LKY and PAP. Today, we are seeing reports with much more cynism. Of course, we can't forget the other contibutors like JBJ, FS etc.. and to somewhat lesser extent (or none!), our ramblings on the internet.. haha

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia Lim is scared of the govt. She avoids the real injustices such as judges "prostituting" themselves. :biggrin:

We can't have an opposition leader who does not have the guts for fight real battles.

Shouting at the top of your lungs challenging a PM during his election campaign does not make you an effective leader. Both CJS and SL are intellectuals but SL has the finesse in bringing out her point. Being cool headed does not equate cowardice.

You don't need someone like CJS whose main objective is to shout "injustice" all over the world. So what is his alternative? Remove PAP and then what happens next?