• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China sexiest teacher!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am willing to shorten my life for a couple of years to get her upskirt...slurp slurp...:p:p:p:p:p

China's 'sexiest teacher' is web sensation
Contributed by Super Schooper

Like many pretty young girls, this teacher likes to post her photos online but some netizens wonder if it is appropriate.

China_s_sexiest_teacher_is_web_sensation-topImage.jpg

This long-legged beauty with large eyes, and a sweet face is, to the surprise of some, a primary school language teacher.

Zhu Songhua, a 30-year-old primary school teacher became an Internet sensation in China after she appeared on a variety TV show aired on Jiangsu Satellite Television.

She appeared in a "Happy Night" programme, for a segment titled "My Teacher is Special".

Internet sources report that the teacher from No. 1 Primary School in Jiangsu has been teaching since she graduated from Nantong Normal University, and has won awards in teaching competitions.

A colleague said that she loves teaching and is an exceptional teacher. She also does not dress up at work, unlike in her photographs posted online.

While the report said she was single, a netizen who claimed to know her commented that she was married.

Would you accept a teacher like her? Click on the thumbnails below to see the photos which caused the sensation, and judge for yourself.

data.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

data.jpg

data.jpg

data.jpg

data.jpg

data.jpg

data.jpg

data.jpg

data.jpg

data.jpg