• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Again Bukit Batok Natural Park woman corpse

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Night time 162th tabloid said female corpse blindfolded or gagged discovered in that ghostly Bukit Batok Natural Park where the previous rape-murder of Singaporean young woman (years ago) is still not yet solved by Wong Kan Seng's first world HOME TEAM.

Any one read this news yet?

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_292703.html

Oct 20, 2008
Body found in nature park
By Carolyn Quek
A BADLY decomposed body of a woman was found on a track in the Bukit Batok nature park on Monday morning.

A group of residents stumbled upon the body on Lorong Sesuai during their morning exercise at about 8.30am.

The dead woman was clad in a brown Polo tee-shirt and dark pants.

Police investigators are still searching the areas where the body was found for clues. A police tent has been set up.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
If memory server me right… This is NOT THE 1ST TIME that a Dead Female body was found there… IS IT THE SAME SPOT?
Can any one recall what happen to the 1st body? I Think that case is still some where in some CID cabinet? Unsolved…?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is a serial killer out there in the woods. come on , our home team. put on the thinking cap and start hunting him down.

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If memory server me right… This is NOT THE 1ST TIME that a Dead Female body was found there… IS IT THE SAME SPOT?
Can any one recall what happen to the 1st body? I Think that case is still some where in some CID cabinet? Unsolved…?

The previous time the woman was raped and lethally assaulted, she was still found alive but unconscious and later died in hospital after few days.

Wong Kan Seng's expensive HOME TEAM never solve the case until now.

However they still never failed to draw their salaries each month until now.

Have you ever wonder why we paid so much tax? :confused:

KNN! :mad:

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raped and Lethally Assaulted !!!! Alive when they found her !!!!
Than !?!?!? DIED IN HOSPITAL ?!?!?!?!?

What the FISH !!!!! :mad: (replace for the word FU??K, to be "Civilized") Hahaha…urh... mmm… :p

O.k… which Hospital is that which fall to save the poor girl? :( Then ? the Case still Hanging in mid air? Must be complicated case I guess…:cool:

I still remember some thing else…:rolleyes: A house wife also Hit By a Felling Tree and DIE there right?:eek: mmm… Interesting… all the Dead there… with difference reson ? mmmmm…:cool:

The previous time the woman was raped and lethally assaulted, she was still found alive but unconscious and later died in hospital after few days.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

busy counting his cash?

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wait Long Long Loooong… They don't pay to THINK. :( if they do, the 1st murder would be caught already.

Any Way… have a feeling … This is a very complex case… not just a simple Killing. Killer might be more than ONE ?. (6½ ¢ hehehe! :p)

there is a serial killer out there in the woods. come on , our home team. put on the thinking cap and start hunting him down.