• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now is the best time for oppositions to woe CHC member to vote against the PAP

Jack Neo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extra 30000 votes will make a different! Opposition leader should make use of this opportunity to gain some votes from the Christian

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
every election, christians in singapore pray for good governance and good government. Every time the PAP wins,,,,,,

so PAP is god's appointed government

or singapore christians are so sinful that god let pap in to punish them or

there is simply no god......

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, i disagree, there is God...

suffering is part of spiritual growth...it will only make you stronger, not weaker!

how can you understand the suffering of Christ if you dun experience it?

but dun worry Christ will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear....:biggrin:

Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, Don't just preach, I like to see you experiencing the suffering of Christ so you can be stronger by nailing yourself to the cross, if not then all this is rubbish talk.

no, i disagree, there is God...

suffering is part of spiritual growth...it will only make you stronger, not weaker!

how can you understand the suffering of Christ if you dun experience it?

but dun worry Christ will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear....:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christian won't vote for non Christians...:biggrin:

A country will not be blessed by God if a leader is not a God fearing Christian...:biggrin:

Oh TeeKee look at yourself, making silly statements in every thread. U guys rather vote for a moronic Christian than a capable non-Christian? :oIo: