• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are there so many idiots in City Harvest Church?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read this article written by one idiot from CHC:

http://www.esharingportal.com/viewstory.php?action=printable&textsize=0&sid=70&chapter=all#1

S$1,500 pledge return within 4 days, Praise the Lord

by stan

Starting on the first day of Asia Conference, as usual we have offerings. Then second day Pastor Kong Hee was appealing the attendee to pledge S$300 if they can to help the charity organisation.

My thought was, already I had pledge quite a sum in the Arise and Build. So the offering of S$10 or S$20 would be enough. Then next day the amount increased to S$500. Deep inside me, I felt the Holy Spirit is telling to fulfill the offering. By the way, the pledge of Arise and Build had overshoot the target of S$24,000,000 at S$25,000,000 and Pastor Kong Hee announce with great joy that we had done it. Praise the Lord!

Then on Saturday service with Pastor Benny Hinn. He challenged everyone to pledge US$1,000 for the charity. And he said that everytime he get people to do that, miracle happened. The money will return to you within 12 days.

This time the Holy Spirit within me spoke even more audible "Go, Stanley. Do it." So, I could not escape this time and I am among the 1st few to reach the Hall 7 stage. Then Pastor Benny Hinn ask all to come to Hall 8 for the Prayer blessing. Wow, first time in my life in EXPO, I ran like a marathon champion. I reached there in double quick time, standing behind those who were already at the side of the stage. I had never forget Pastor Casey Treat's sermon. "Say things that are not and speak with your mouth as though they were in Prayer." Then in a while the night is over and I got home to prepare for Sunday Service.

Surprised telephone call from AIA on Tuesday 28th Nov 2008

st_cheque1.jpg

Call Center "Hello, hi are you Mr Tan?"
(I can hear her accent, she is a Philiphine lady)

I replied "Yes, I am. What is it regarding?"

Call Center "You have a cheque issued for your matured policy and I need to verify your home address, so that we can sent it to you."

I replied "Okay sure."

Call Center "Is your address Blk 320, Yishun Central...."

I replied "No, that is not right, that was my old address. How could the office not knowing my address. My new policies are all sent to my current address."

Call Center "Okay, Sir. Apologised for that. Can you provide your current address so that we can mail this cheque to you."

I replied "Okay, my address is........ By the way, how much is the cheque?'

Call Center "The amount is S$1,638..."

I replied "Oh thank you."

After I had put down the phone, I thanks our Lord Jesus many times, because I have no idea where this cheque come from. Moreover I am currently a Financial Services Consultant with AIA, I had checked with the office and computer system; there was no record of any old policy in my account. So I presumed that I had redeemed all for cash, and thrown all the old policies away. In fact, there are 2 web design jobs on hand in the process of negotiation. So, I thought I would have to spent some effort to seal the web design deal at $1,500 and I can take it that this is the blessing of return of the pledged money, but that would mean that I had spent some effort to justify the price to be $1,500.

But, look at what our Lord Jesus had done for me, I don't have to spent any effort to receive the return of the money! I really thanks Abba Father Lord Jesus for this surprise anointing. It was such a PERFECT timing. The date of cheque issue was 10th Sept 2008. I could have received in October, then there is not much for me to thank God for. But the amazing invisible hand of God works wonderfully. He arranged such that it fulfilled the prophency of the pledge money facilitated by Pastor Benny Hinn within 12 days and I recieved it the cheque 7 days! Praise the Lord. Hallelujah!

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's an obvious fixed-up conjob. He's a financial consultant with AIA and AIA doesn't know where to send his cheque to? There's no outstanding policy maturing so where does the money come from? Is AIA a church or a charity or making a mistake. If that's a mistake, he should honestly return the cheque as a good Christian (or anyone with good conscience and moral) should do instead of praising God for anything undeserved and unjustified. God neither need or want such greedy and dishonest praises.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an obvious fixed-up conjob. He's a financial consultant with AIA and AIA doesn't know where to send his cheque to? There's no outstanding policy maturing so where does the money come from? Is AIA a church or a charity or making a mistake. If that's a mistake, he should honestly return the cheque as a good Christian (or anyone with good conscience and moral) should do instead of praising God for anything undeserved and unjustified. God neither need or want such greedy and dishonest praises.

>>After I had put down the phone, I thanks our Lord Jesus many times, because I have no idea where this cheque come from. Moreover I am currently a Financial Services Consultant with AIA, I had checked with the office and computer system; there was no record of any old policy in my account.<<

What a fucking moron he is. If he doesn't know why he is getting the cheque, and he actually states so in a public blog, guess who's gonna come knocking at the wee hours of the night? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then on Saturday service with Pastor Benny Hinn. He challenged everyone to pledge US$1,000 for the charity. And he said that everytime he get people to do that, miracle happened. The money will return to you within 12 days.

And I wonder how many who donated USD1K but miracle never happened to them?
Why Pastor Bending Hinn stopped the pledge at US1K? Why doesnt he go for the jugular & ask the congregation to pledge US2K & more?
This is the work of false prophets. The Bible states it very clearly.
Money is the motivation. Hell awaits those who uses God's name to benefit themselves.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously, this guy "stan" thinks the money came from some "miracle" account inside AIA...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I wonder how many who donated USD1K but miracle never happened to them?
Why Pastor Bending Hinn stopped the pledge at US1K? Why doesnt he go for the jugular & ask the congregation to pledge US2K & more?
This is the work of false prophets. The Bible states it very clearly.
Money is the motivation. Hell awaits those who uses God's name to benefit themselves.

For your info, Benny Hinn has been exposed to be a fraudster in the US. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Hinn

And yet, our friend Kong Hee is bringing him over to con more people out of their money in Singapore. Kong Hee probably had a deal with Hinn to split 50-50.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your info, Benny Hinn has been exposed to be a fraudster in the US. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Hinn

And yet, our friend Kong Hee is bringing him over to con more people out of their money in Singapore. Kong Hee probably had a deal with Hinn to split 50-50.

From Wikipedia...

By far the most controversial aspect of Hinn's ministry is his claim to have the "anointing", the special power given to him by God to heal the sick. At Hinn's Miracle Crusades, he has allegedly healed attendees of blindness, deafness, cancer, AIDS,[citation needed] and severe physical injuries.

Er...then why we need doctors huh? :confused:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure God provides idiots like TeeKee who sees the poor and pass them by and donates to the Arise and Build mega Church so God can stay there,,,,,,,,,,

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha.
Since the scandal broke out, Teekee has been working overtime in this forum.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha.
Since the scandal broke out, Teekee has been working overtime in this forum.

I think we should consolidate all newspaper reports once judgement is passed on Con Hee and pass them to TeeKee. For all you know, he might even switch church....to perhaps this one

220px-Cos_jpeg.JPG

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it was as in the Old Testament times,,, TeeKee and kong hee probably kena strike dead already,,,,,,,,,,, anyhow use God's name

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously, this guy "stan" thinks the money came from some "miracle" account inside AIA...

Or perhaps AIA maintains too many miracle accounts until it's broke, had to renegade on policyholders' bonuses and sell itself off to Prudential.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi is a disgrace to Jesus, taking money that don't belong to him.
He is dishonest and Dumb, well that kind of applies to many in Sinkiland.

>>After I had put down the phone, I thanks our Lord Jesus many times, because I have no idea where this cheque come from. Moreover I am currently a Financial Services Consultant with AIA, I had checked with the office and computer system; there was no record of any old policy in my account.<<

What a fucking moron he is. If he doesn't know why he is getting the cheque, and he actually states so in a public blog, guess who's gonna come knocking at the wee hours of the night? :rolleyes:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
By far the most controversial aspect of Hinn's ministry is his claim to have the "anointing", the special power given to him by God to heal the sick. At Hinn's Miracle Crusades, he has allegedly healed attendees of blindness, deafness, cancer, AIDS,[citation needed] and severe physical injuries.

Like that doctors and hospitals got no business liao lor... HAHA!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure God provides idiots like TeeKee who sees the poor and pass them by and donates to the Arise and Build mega Church so God can stay there,,,,,,,,,,

To be fair to GOD, he doesn't need to stay in this Arise and Build mega church lah... one green beret goondu is building it for his wife so that she can come back Singapore often to perform there lah...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
i actually don't got to CHC!

just want you guys to be extra careful when dealing with God's servants...:biggrin:

The real God's servants don't need to build multi-million dollar mega churches to do their work. They certainly don't go around opening fashion apparel stores...

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ya3Hqu_-cg&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ya3Hqu_-cg&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>