• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Ng Ejay? Why I keep seeing this name in the forum?

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg-ee.jpg

This is that dumb fuck wit. :biggrin:

How can u be sure it's that actual person when typing away anonymously behind a keyboard and nick? Like that i can be LKY and u are Jack Neo. :biggrin:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But why is there a need for ur strong reaction everytime ppl mentions that you were him?

I have assed countless FAP doggies, trolls and even tonychat who is a staunch SDP supporter. You would have noticed leetahbar and gang calling every forummer here who is anti FAP, NgEjay. That happens when they are unable to win a cyber flame war against the OA. Pathetic. :biggrin:

Jack Neo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have assed countless FAP doggies, trolls and even tonychat who is a staunch SDP supporter. You would have noticed leetahbar and gang calling every forummer here who is anti FAP, NgEjay. That happens when they are unable to win a cyber flame war against the OA. Pathetic. :biggrin:

You meaN if I support PAP I will be ass by you too? Sorry Like that I better dun give my honest view..pls dun give me infraction

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But why is there a need for ur strong reaction everytime ppl mentions that you were him?

The easiest to prove whether i am that asshole or not is to get ISD to nab all SDP members. Then FAP doggies here will be disappointed to know i am not when i continue to ass them in this forum. But so far all i see is swearing and talking big only with no action taken. :biggrin:

Jack Neo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The easiest to prove whether i am that asshole or not is to get ISD to nab all SDP members. Then FAP doggies here will be disappointed to know i am not when i continue to ass them in this forum. But so far all i see is swearing and talking big only with no action taken. :biggrin:

But you know that will never happen right?

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But you know that will never happen right?

How do u know? Are u god? Nothing is impossible. I certainly hope ISD will. Fact is they are unable to come up with any credible proof except swearing endlessly. At the frequency and rate my clones are posting, how can i be that asshole when he has his own blog and SDP website to handle?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is he? and Why is he going around giving infraction to everyone:confused::confused:

he thinks he's still dephiplus paying member and so can BAN people as and when he likes. same with his evil desperate troll and 1/2past6.

do not take for granted their dishonest claim that "they do not post in forums" in their orginal nics, they won't but as nasty cowardly clones, they are everywhere.

so u wanna have ur faith in their U SEE DITDIT new political party which is a standby duplicate of the STUPID DUMB PEOPLE that's going to be mass decapitated soon.

everything pap says about chee is false. everything chiam don't say about chee is also false. everything mrs chiam said about chee is DEFINITELY NOT TRUE.

only everything chee says is TRUE. chee only speaks the TOOTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TOOTH ONLY.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leave leetahbar to me, he is gay buddy :biggrin:...

Clones belonging to the same asshole. :biggrin:

FUCK SDP, CCB SDP, Ng F-Jay, 3WhiteTiger, WayangPartyEatShit, The Great Depression,
Kaixin2,
curlin, Rocketman, ccbyellowpeople, CB KIA Red 3.

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by leetahbar
YUMMY!!:p
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
shit2.jpg

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by leetahbar
YUMMY!!:p
shit2.jpg

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
YUMMY!!! :p

shit1.jpg