• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what dr KY said to leetahsar.....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
only my pet snake has such ability to ruin any thread that he finds it:

1. very enlightening especially from me
2. revealing and exposing SDP n its SDP IB's nonsense - private and public and hidden.
3. just simply wanna ruin good threads by those he suspects detrimental to SDP.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pondan! What did i tell u about your disgusting gay fetishes?

What time is it now? Useless bums like you and the FAP IB are no match for the OA. When i say 24/7 here, i always prove it without fail.

What is that asshole Ejay doing now? Must be snoring away like pig, like you. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE:

there's nothing wrong with LEETAHBAR'S postings, it's the responses he gets that are problematic

- kopitiam towkay leong:cool:

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what dr KY said to me...

shit1.jpg

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by leetahbar
YUMMY!!:p
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
shit2.jpg

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by leetahbar
YUMMY!!:p
shit2.jpg

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
YUMMY!!! :p

shit1.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:
YUMMY!!! :p

shit1.jpg
who is keropok yap? dr ky for short??