• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jihad against fundamentalist monotheism in all forms

monoceros

Alfrescian
Loyal
The title of this thread as you can see might seem ironic, but I believe it is justified as the response against jihad by monotheism (possibly excluding Judaism and Zoroastrianism, at least in thier modern forms) on all other religions.

The threat of Muslim extremists has well been illustrated, the problem in Singapore at the present though, is the rise of evangelical churches. I don't really care about what mainline Catholics, Protestants and the Orthodox churches do as long as they don't gain political control. They can teach creationism (even though the Vatican has accepted evolution for a long time, many Catholics are still creationist), bash other religions (do you really think the government can control every word that comes out of their mouths) etc in private.

The brainwashing of mindless youths I can even understand to some degree, but Xtian doctors trying to convert elderly patients on their deathbeds is just sickening, if I could get away with it, I would take these doctors out one by one until the fear builds up in the last one and he calls to his god to save him and hears no answer which is the moment when I will begin slicing his limbs off.

What I can't tolerate is their encroachment into politics, already a large portion of mediacorp stars are members of evangelical churches; if the Jack Neo thing hadn't been exposed, he might have become an MP, as it is I don't know how many ministers are Christians, although the Lees, whatever else they are, are at least atheists.

The spread of evangelism is no less insidious a threat than Muslim fundamentalism, although its effects are different.

We, the pagans (non-monotheists in general) are at the same point as the Roman pagans before Constantine.

What can you do? While I admit I am tempted to throw a javelin at the pastor in CHC and to shout "I dedicate this sacrifice to Odin!", physically attacking the churches is unnecessary at this point; most of the worshippers are blind, in there primarily for social contact. You can start off by engaging in theological disputes with Evangelicals, seldom do they show as much knowledge of their own religion as more establish sects like the Catolics. This is sometimes enough to get them deconverted if they are natural introverts.

Also Christian clergy in Singapore have shown reluctance to engage in inter-faith dialogues because it would "compromise their own religious convictions", I'll bet these are the Pentecostals/Charismatics/Evangelicals, whose own 'faiths' are that of Mammon.

If you are familiar with NLP, anchoring strong doubt and unease to stimuli is a better way to communicate to their unconscious.

Disniherit your children if they want to convert to an evangelical church, if they really want to be Christians, direct them to something more established.

Some practices in these megachurches are just as superstitious as any found in folk religions, c.f. New Creatiom Church's use of "anointment oil" for "blessing" anything from exam papers to machines.

The 2000 census showed just around 15% of Singaporeans to be Christians, with all the conversion going on, I estimate it is probably closer to 40% now if not higher. As pagans we shuld make a stand now or face what the pagan Romans did, belittlement, discrimination and extinction.

Last edited:

monoceros

Alfrescian
Loyal
A potential long-term strategy is to infiltrate one segment of monotheists and pit them against the others, whichever party wins will be weakened and it will be an ideal moment to end them at that point. The Islamics are probably the main option, and honestly I find them more principled (or at least more frank) than their Nazarene counterparts.

This, as said before is a long-term strategy though, involving years of going undercover as an extremist. A certain member of a British "Neo-Nazi" group is doing the same thing in order to bring about the collapse of the current order and to welcome a new Aeon.