• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just went to church

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,I am quite surprised that I went to a church just now and I like it...I feel more fulfilled now. When I was in Uk 10 years ago, I went to church every sundays.Now, I am getting back that kind of feeling. I hope lord will fill me with peace and happiness. To forummers feeling bored and posting nonsense here, I suggest that you try, you may like it cos there are mei mei to beo too :wink:)

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck, I go church once in a while also just to get laid. Those bible holding girls are really hungry!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,I am quite surprised that I went to a church just now and I like it...I feel more fulfilled now. When I was in Uk 10 years ago, I went to church every sundays.Now, I am getting back that kind of feeling. I hope lord will fill me with peace and happiness. To forummers feeling bored and posting nonsense here, I suggest that you try, you may like it cos there are mei mei to beo too :wink:)

My ex-boss go to church to asked for forgiveness on Sunday,
but Monday to Friday he behave like satan so much so all his
PRC staff mass work out of the office, and tendered resignation.
I am not talking about one or two, I am talking about 12 guys just throw
in resignation letter in one go!

His other colleague also Director was asking what kind of Christianity is he?
I am not against any religion here, but guy is exceptional!

May the Lord changed his eractice behavior on his next visit!
Only this guy!! Name start with an "S"

:mad: