• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo Is From CITY HARVEST!

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bad apple is reportedly a member of City Harvest and has been living a life of hypocrisy.

Can't stop laughing.

You really need good acting skills to behave like a depraved fornicator in one moment n transforming to a tongue speaking worshipper on Sunday.

All pretense.

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha,no wonder,only these demonic cult do such things,heard many companies drop jack neo as their spokesman,they should hire him to be CHC spokesman instead.Well done CONGEE to bring his demonic cult. to threaten Wendy Chong at the meeting.Jesus is watching.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha,no wonder,only these demonic cult do such things,heard many companies drop jack neo as their spokesman,they should hire him to be CHC spokesman instead.Well done CONGEE to bring his demonic cult. to threaten Wendy Chong at the meeting.Jesus is watching.

I will start to ban him bec of his religion background!

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most amazing is Foyce Le also reported to be member of CHC !
Has been advised by her CHC pastor to 'stop talking to press' ?!?!

CHC undecided whether to keep low profile or not ....:biggrin:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

sori not jesus but god of israel is watching. Only god judges.

and speaking in tongues is demonic. Is a method to distract believers to think about the deception of their teachings.

Go to church : sing song, clap, listen to pastor pull verses from all over the place as if the bible in not chronoligical, pay tithe, news about their church activities, collect charity offerings, speak in tongues, read "theological feel good themetic" christian books, go home.

repeat next sunday.....

See the obvious strategy to prevent the congregation to mass group study together? thats why cell group level also the "sensitive" questions are always reffered to "higher" authority bcos cell leader not "wise" enough. Sori but in judaism no such thing. in fact, the bible is plain language.

Thats why christians who dont stop and think, their years will be a waste. And if they encounter a tragedy in life thats related to breaking the law and Gods judgement is exacted in this lifetime, he will either

1) assume god is cruel and "backslide"
2) continue to be confused bcos the pastor will say grace will come. yeah right. Wheres my spaceship and island that I prayed for years?
3) Third read the scripture intensely with hebrew language to double check and finally woke up and saw that law of god has consequences in the physical world.

Last edited:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sori not jesus but god of israel is watching. Only god judges.
......and saw that law of god has consequences in the physical world.

Much common sense & wisdom in the above.

I suppose you would have lots to critique best-selling works like 'Unmerited Favours' & 'Destined to Reign' by pop-pester Joe Prince? :biggrin:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much common sense & wisdom in the above.

I suppose you would have lots to critique best-selling works like 'Unmerited Favours' & 'Destined to Reign' by pop-pester Joe Prince? :biggrin:

dont get me started on that...:biggrin:...he is a one trick pony. good only for the chicks who dig gregos and happening hairstyles.

spent 2 years there and found him out. the idea of grace of jesus is truly invented by humans. Mercy & judgement of god on the other hand is more logical and solid.

Simply put, they preach that the law is "done away". And you wonder why they never dare to read the whole levitcus, numbers and deutronomy, to justify and reason that....oh ya, time is too tight la. must play christian rock music more important...

convert qn: If you dont get to know god how to praise properly ah?

Prince: Silence!! I will tolerate your insolence!

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chicks who dig gregos and happening hairstyles.

Amazing considering he was born a singh!

But the 'CheapGrace' is very powerful because it works very well with the needs of human psychology - i reckon that's why it appeals.

But I have always held that the inerrancy of the Bible is crap.

Still, however moving & edyfying the concept of grace, surely the harder stuff - laws, commandments, justice, sin & the penalties for sin, retribution etc - can't be ismply ignored right ?

And all that pop music .... go save-a-soul-a-day zeal .... real turn-off !
Better stop here, otherwise accused of discussing religion!

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing considering he was born a singh!

But the 'CheapGrace' is very powerful because it works very well with the needs of human psychology - i reckon that's why it appeals.

But I have always held that the inerrancy of the Bible is crap.

Still, however moving & edyfying the concept of grace, surely the harder stuff - laws, commandments, justice, sin & the penalties for sin, retribution etc - can't be ismply ignored right ?

And all that pop music .... go save-a-soul-a-day zeal .... real turn-off !
Better stop here, otherwise accused of discussing religion!

You are right that the grace "soul redemption package" is most potent and has a duality to it.

Firstly, if you are wicked, you still got chance to "change" even though not being informed via the law what is wrong or right. They say holy spirit will "guide". this is where the seed of confusion is sown. If everything so spirit based then why god still put us in physical world? just to spread jesus words?

Secondly, grace got supernatural power to answer ALLLLLLL your needs even if you don't know what is righteous to god in the first place. So i really pray for a spaceship, how come still not arrived yet?

For me after thorough research, your opinion on the bible being error ridden is true ONLY if you mean the new testament. The gospel and our smart ass Paul and the rest are completely error ridden that even glaring examples like baldy paul "encounter" with god having two different accounts in Acts chapters on road to Damascus. And thats just like 1 out of 30 over errors, misquotes and out right lies he has stated. Luckily I chose to read the bible myself and to those in the net thats has pointed it out after finding the grace message to be illogical.

BUT the old testament or TORAH is true. I checked myself and even if you find any strange irregularity mostly is because the leaders of the english version has carefully changed the meaning. thats why i take the pains to double check in hebrew words. I was horrified to find that the english version like king james and american standard have replaced words thats totally different from the original hebrew!!!!

unless you can find inconsistencies let me know.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BUT the old testament or TORAH is true. ...unless you can find inconsistencies let me know.

I have neither the energy nor qualification to enter this domain.

Ironically, i tot it's the Old testament that anti-xtians often ridicule especially all the (1) sex, violence, incest & other x-rated stuff (2) literal vs figurative interpretation in terms of archaelogy finds & creation narrative etc.....

in any case, I do not necessarily think less of the bible even if it is inerrant - as it is, they say it is god's word thru man's mouth/pen (prophet) etc - this itself is open to all kinds of expected controversies / limitations....

To me most importantly, if anything in bible, old or new testament, inspire or guide one to a more uplifting, hamless, happy & meaningful life, by all means. That's the crux .... as for save-a-soul, help establish his kingdom on earth, sorry i leave that to the Lord & his mysterious ways ....

Like some others here, my bible is my church & temple ... I distrust all human institution & god-spokesman.

But that's just me.... your fidelity to the veracity of translation-free original word is most commendable in any case.... :smile:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have neither the energy nor qualification to enter this domain.

Ironically, i tot it's the Old testament that anti-xtians often ridicule especially all the (1) sex, violence, incest & other x-rated stuff (2) literal vs figurative interpretation in terms of archaelogy finds & creation narrative etc.....

in any case, I do not necessarily think less of the bible even if it is inerrant - as it is, they say it is god's word thru man's mouth/pen (prophet) etc - this itself is open to all kinds of expected controversies / limitations....

To me most importantly, if anything in bible, old or new testament, inspire or guide one to a more uplifting, hamless, happy & meaningful life, by all means. That's the crux .... as for save-a-soul, help establish his kingdom on earth, sorry i leave that to the Lord & his mysterious ways ....

Like some others here, my bible is my church & temple ... I distrust all human institution & god-spokesman.

But that's just me.... your fidelity to the veracity of translation-free original word is most commendable in any case.... :smile:

Thanks for the acknowledgement. In a world of lies and deceit - Truth is rare indeed but not without going through hardship and questioning the meaning of life to the max. Here's a hint to a really blessed life - its in the laws and commandment of god. Just read it totally and question it like a normal logical person. Thats why xtrian leaders try to brainwash "subtly" to their own believers when preaching once a while saying "oh, god was cruel last time", "god realise the law is a mistake hence jesus have to come". Nonsense! God's common law is for eternity, he said that himself!

Soon you will understand why the jews are so blessed and smart. The secret is in the law.