• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

church attendence and friendship

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wesley Methodist Church has this 100+ anniversary last sunday 21/02/2010. Must be damn bloody significant because my friend and his wife (20 years of friendship) decided that the continuance of our friendship will depend on seeing me at the anniversary.

I gave the church anniversary a miss and call it a day on the friendship.

i think it is sad that people who think they go to church is on higher moral grounds than me. as far as i am concern, you can be the bishop robert solomon and i will treat you no different.

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a christian? if not, go buy a "Tang Kee" outfit and meet them there!
Dont forget to bring the camera to capture the look on their faces!

Real shallow friends you have, not worth the space on your handphone. (delete!)

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me give another comforting school of thought.In SE Asia,most of the majority aborigines are crazy about religion and therefore the Chinese minority are rich dorminating the economies.

As S'pore is very competitive,we wish more % of people in S'pore will be crazy about their so-called religion and then people like us will have more chances to get rich! Otherwise,everybody wants to be rich,who want to be poor?

be nice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wesley Methodist Church has this 100+ anniversary last sunday 21/02/2010. Must be damn bloody significant because my friend and his wife (20 years of friendship) decided that the continuance of our friendship will depend on seeing me at the anniversary.

I gave the church anniversary a miss and call it a day on the friendship.

i think it is sad that people who think they go to church is on higher moral grounds than me. as far as i am concern, you can be the bishop robert solomon and i will treat you no different.

Religious Arrogancy sometime indeed annoying. Long way back I have someone close try to 'convert' me also.. eventhough I am already christian,
but not their churches.