• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Christians Buay Zi Dong!!!

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say most of them see beh knn buay Zi dong and black hearted like devil!!!

I ask! How many of you notice during Sundays, most Christians will occupy the food courts seats even after they finish their meals or drinks to discuss religion or talk kok sing song for half a day regardless if pregnant ladies are and elderly people with weak legs are waiting for them to give up their seats...

I notice that even many of them realise there are people waiting for their seats, they will still continue their discussion!!!

Pua Chee bye! There was once I kicked the metal stool to chase 2 female Christians who took out their bible and continued their discussion. The reason I lost my cool coz there was a family waiting for them to give up their seats after they finished their drink but they didn't even after they peeked at the family.

They then got frightened and packed and ran away like chickens!!! They cb knew they were in the wrong! God will not forgive them for what they had done! They had lost their value!

I keep asking myself, "What's wrong with these Christians? What have they learned from the church?"

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, nothing much to do being Christian lah. Nowadays, young ppl is like that, they live in their own world and do what they like. But sometime you tell them nicely that you need a seat, normally they are willing to give up their seats one.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello people standing right infront of them carrying baby in hand leh...need to tell them to give up their seats ah??? Or say sorry to them or beg them ah?

Knn to handle this group of Christians, only have to use one effective method - 'Fuck' them!

Aiya, nothing much to do being Christian lah. Nowadays, young ppl is like that, they live in their own world and do what they like. But sometime you tell them nicely that you need a seat, normally they are willing to give up their seats one.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember the missionaries' goal is to supplant local religions. women are the best catch for missionaries because when you secure the women's belief, you gain control of their children and hubbies.

asians especially chinks love x'tian deity.

Why?

Their ancestors kowtow Emperors (Son of Heaven) for 5 thousand years. Now no more emperors to kowtow, why not e jewish god because the missionaries claim its a sure ticket to paradise. why e jewish god huh? because missionaries say 'we got money, we must be doing right!'

rich families like the Lippo group have the same concept, they have $$$ because of god, er, well, sometimes things do not go well, the white man god never give them face when they donate $$ to clinton, allah never help when indonesian govt harass them for tax dollars, certainly Peasantpore love them and their signboard praise their new god when they sold certain condos before the local regime told them to tone down their rheotic because Lippo ought to thank LKY for the refuge.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women r gallible n stupid...

That is the place where they go to and find solace when their boyfriends jilted them!!!

Then other guys will hug them and tell them, "god loves you" and if the guy is manager, then the girl will become smart and marry him...

remember the missionaries' goal is to supplant local religions. women are the best catch for missionaries because when you secure the women's belief, you gain control of their children and hubbies.

asians especially chinks love x'tian deity.

Why?

Their ancestors kowtow Emperors (Son of Heaven) for 5 thousand years. Now no more emperors to kowtow, why not e jewish god because the missionaries claim its a sure ticket to paradise. why e jewish god huh? because missionaries say 'we got money, we must be doing right!'

rich families like the Lippo group have the same concept, they have $$$ because of god, er, well, sometimes things do not go well, the white man god never give them face when they donate $$ to clinton, allah never help when indonesian govt harass them for tax dollars, certainly Peasantpore love them and their signboard praise their new god when they sold certain condos before the local regime told them to tone down their rheotic because Lippo ought to thank LKY for the refuge.

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing to do with religion lah... you see all the kids studying at McDonalds.... they buy one item every hour and yet still can occupy a 4 seat tablet.... and spread all their ten year series all over the table.... Now that student is a Christian, Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, or just someone wanting to study...

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't change subject!!!

All Christians please do some self-check and see if you are one of those who have been occupying food centre seats for a long time...

nothing to do with religion lah... you see all the kids studying at McDonalds.... they buy one item every hour and yet still can occupy a 4 seat tablet.... and spread all their ten year series all over the table.... Now that student is a Christian, Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, or just someone wanting to study...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pua Chee bye! There was once I kicked the metal stool to chase 2 female Christians who took out their bible and continued their discussion. The reason I lost my cool coz there was a family waiting for them to give up their seats after they finished their drink but they didn't even after they peeked at the family........

I keep asking myself, "What's wrong with these Christians? What have they learned from the church?"

Dear Sir:

If those two were men, would you have "lost your cool" and frightened them away?

Cheers!

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not talking to you so why are you so heated up? What they talked about is none of your business.

If they have Muslim friends, you will be scared shitless.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very sad that these group of bad Christians were not taught on the right value of being a basic human being. My advice to preachers or pastors, please teach your fellow selfish humans to be considerate before criticising others' religions. Don't believe me just go food court with churches nearby and see for yourself. Adults already still behaving like McDonald's-going students. I will pray to God to record your bad deeds.