• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Rony Tan had done a great job

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor Rony Tan had done a great job, he had gathered the attention of the masses. In the end days, God will ask the unbelievers,
God: "why didn't you accept Christ?"
YOU: no no God, nobody tells me about Christ
God: liars, you saw his internet video and you critisize him.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
God met ttttt at the pearly gates and refused him entry:

ttttt : " I believe in you and you no let me pass?"

God : "what did my son tell you? go and tell the good news to people, go and feed the poor, and what you do? clapping hands when rony ridiculing other religion, and claimed to spread good news thru" internet? depart from me, you claimed to know me, and you think you are with me but you are definitely not of me. Hell you go and I reserve a special place for you and Rony"

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
God met ttttt at the pearly gates and refused him entry:

ttttt : " I believe in you and you no let me pass?"

God : "what did my son tell you? go and tell the good news to people, go and feed the poor, and what you do? clapping hands when rony ridiculing other religion, and claimed to spread good news thru" internet? depart from me, you claimed to know me, and you think you are with me but you are definitely not of me. Hell you go and I reserve a special place for you and Rony"

a great chasm divided between u & the saved, you will ask them to dip the tip of their finger into water and touch your lips, but they say "a great chasm is between u & me, where i am from, you cannot come" them you will scream in pain, with gnashing of teeth, and worms crawling out of your fresh, then you will say, let me go back to warn my families, but a voice say, if your families do not believe Pastor Rony Tan, then they will ot believe you even if you came back from the dead.

that is what will happen if you continue to be ignorance.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would i believe in a genocidial god who kills without distinction.

why do you want to believe a petty and jealous god who wants his son to die from beginning of time when he created adam and eve. he enjoys it?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why do you want to believe a petty and jealous god who wants his son to die from beginning of time when he created adam and eve. he enjoys it?

You show great wisdom in your post. I "up" your reputation.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

i concur....cant help it these retards are under the evil satanic spell..many have proven from the bible and outside the bible that its all but bull and fake...yet these jokers still dont think and talk sensibly and keep referring from this fairy tale book.....tsk tsk

be nice

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the most gutsy Christian in Singapore, including the husband/wife team who distribute the little bride to that Muslim!

To push the boundaries set by secular atheists!!

If more Christians are like that the gospel will be spread to every corner of the SGP!

What is their suffering compared to Jesus sufferings at Calvary?

This really makes me laugh.
Can't believe how somebody can spin things around. Wrong is a wrong.. he admitted it, he appologize.. He is wrong. Simple like that.

be nice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give him whatever you want.

He still did a good job.

**** Christians Unite! *********

He did a good job cause he admitted his wrong doing and appologize. And he did say wrong is wrong and ask his followers do not justify him. I admire him for that. But he is still wrong, spin it around to make him heroes is laughable.

Christian Unite.. Amen.. I am a Christian.

HeadBanger

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this Tan guy is a sly person out to get atention. Now he talks about the gay community knowing the Singapore Government stand regarding this matter. He wants to test if he will be called in for kopi 'o' again :rolleyes:

I am NOT a Christian .

be nice

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this Tan guy is a sly person out to get atention. Now he talks about the gay community knowing the Singapore Government stand regarding this matter. He wants to test if he will be called in for kopi 'o' again :rolleyes:

I am NOT a Christian .

Dunno why 'attack' mode is necessary for his case. Does it serve any good? I agree it does create attention though