• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddhism 101 for Rony - Law of Karma

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope now the lame Pastor Tan understand the real meaning of Law of Karma.... Cause and Effect.... and he should also understand that the Effect of wholesome or unwholesome Karma could be very soon and not wait till next life (as what he mock about in the clip).

May the Blessing of the Triple be with him!

:biggrin::biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
circus.jpg

Triple wammy

whammy.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that pastor do not understand kamma is totally understandable. but what i find it more amazing is buddhist trying to explain what is kamma and understanding it totally. obviously they have not read the tipitaka properly on what buddha mentioned about understanding kamma

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that pastor do not understand kamma is totally understandable. but what i find it more amazing is buddhist trying to explain what is kamma and understanding it totally. obviously they have not read the tipitaka properly on what buddha mentioned about understanding kamma

its Karma, not Kamma, LOL