• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is your moderator - the REAL SCROOBAL!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 75
Today 04:08 AMleetahbar
u can see that scroobal intrudes my space only to delete MY PERSONAL MESSAGES IN MY OWN SPACE but leaving loser coward nasty clones to profane and spam with their nonsense here.
is this fair play and a unbiased moderator?

EditReport05-02-2010 08:52 AMleetahbar
This message has been deleted by scroobal. Report 04-02-2010 01:11 PMQXD
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because QXD is on your ignore list. 29-01-2010 04:51 PMQXD
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because QXD is on your ignore list. 29-01-2010 04:50 PMQXD
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because QXD is on your ignore list. 25-01-2010 12:53 PMQXD
This message has been deleted by scroobal. Report 25-01-2010 06:51 AMleetahbar
This message has been deleted by scroobal. Report 24-01-2010 10:53 AMQXD
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because QXD is on your ignore list. 23-01-2010 04:32 AMleetahbar
This message has been deleted by scroobal.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can see that scroobal intrudes my space only to delete MY PERSONAL MESSAGES IN MY OWN SPACE but leaving loser coward nasty clones to profane and spam with their nonsense here.

I loved it when Scroobal deletes your nonsensical posts. Before I couldn't stand your nonsense. Now you better be good or you are finished!

Thank you moderator! Keep it up!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar said:

Bro scroobal is doing an excellent job confining pests like you in the rubbish heap. This forum is so much better without your nonsense. :wink: